The Cinematic Railroading of Jameis Winston.

Rebel Yell

Banned
A good article from the National Review....

In The Hunting Ground, Kinsman tells of going on December 6, 2012, as a Florida State freshman, to a popular off-campus bar where an unknown man gave her a “shot” of liquor that she believes was drugged. “I’m fairly certain that there was something in that drink,” she says, adding that it soon rendered her “incompetent.”

More important, the film does not mention the critical fact that two different police-ordered toxicology reports of Kinsman’s blood showed that no known date-rape or other known drug (and not much alcohol) was in her system. The second test, done by the prominent Dr. Bruce Goldberger of the University of Florida pathology laboratories after Kinsman’s lawyer refused to believe the first, was negative for 172 different drugs and their metabolites. This virtually proves that Kinsman’s claim in the film that she was drugged was false, and she must have known it. Obviously she knew the test results. And obviously the filmmakers knew if they were the least bit careful. Also omitted from the film is the stunning fact that in her 28 pages of testimony to Justice Harding last December 2, she never suggested that she had been drugged or made “incompetent.” (Given the film’s release date, apparently her testimony came after her on-camera interview.)

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/415269/cinematic-railroading-jameis-winston-stuart-taylor-jr

He railroads himself! That's Thug Life for ya... :yeah:

Rebel Yell

Banned
He railroads himself! That's Thug Life for ya... :yeah:

Did you read the article. It's actually a good article outside of the Winston stuff. It's a documentary on the "epidemic" of campus rape. It's a typical, liberal documentary that fudges the facts to scare the wimmens.

Did you read the article. .

My guess is, absolutely not. Do you think Browning Slayer and the rest of the Jameis haters here are even remotely interested in FACTS? Of course they arent! It wouldnt matter if she came out and said she bald faced lied, he would still be a rapist to some of these people. facepalm:

riprap

You have to ask yourself...Do you really like Winston...or do you like that he played for FSU?

You have to ask yourself...Do you really like Winston...or do you like that he played for FSU?

I dont know him personally so I cant answer that. I DO like the fact that he was a big part of another Championship for FSU. Period.

I think Jameis is immature and made some bad decisions. I never stole crablegs but know I sure made my share of mistakes as a 18-21 year old though. It must be nice living in yalls perfect world of no mistakes during that age.

A rapist he is not though.

Did you read the article. It's actually a good article outside of the Winston stuff. It's a documentary on the "epidemic" of campus rape. It's a typical, liberal documentary that fudges the facts to scare the wimmens.

My guess is, absolutely not. Do you think Browning Slayer and the rest of the Jameis haters here are even remotely interested in FACTS? Of course they arent! It wouldnt matter if she came out and said she bald faced lied, he would still be a rapist to some of these people. facepalm:

Why would I read an article on Winston.. I already know he's a Thug..:bounce:

riprap

I dont know him personally so I cant answer that. I DO like the fact that he was a big part of another Championship for FSU. Period.

I think Jameis is immature and made some bad decisions. I never stole crablegs but know I sure made my share of mistakes as a 18-21 year old though. It must be nice living in yalls perfect world of no mistakes during that age.

A rapist he is not though.

Even if he didn't rape anybody, he still doesn't belong on a football team and getting a free ride for the things he has done. I just don't see why y'all keep coming to his defense. I get y'all are FSU fans, but you could distance yourself from him.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Compare his antics to the Nick Chubb thread.

but you could distance yourself from him.

I already have. He is nothing to me. I don't like the Bucs and hate the Aints even worse. That still doesn't change the fact that most his haters here have him as a convicted rapist, facts be darned.

I admit I'd like to see him succeed in the NFL to watch most yall eat crow. :biggrin3:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jamarcus Russell

Nick Chubb is just one dumb mistake or injury from being on yalls crap list. Gurley was God around here last year to yall. Never hear his name anymore :pop:

Oh thats right, Chubb is "class act". I forgot. Funny how Gurley was too though. That didnt last long :rofl::biggrin2:

Gurley still is in my book! Never hear his name anymore?? Nope, no need for the media to cover him.. He doesn't get in trouble like Winston!:cool:

riprap

Nick Chubb is just one dumb mistake or injury from being on yalls crap list. Gurley was God around here last year to yall. Never hear his name anymore :pop:

Oh thats right, Chubb is "class act". I forgot. Funny how Gurley was too though. That didnt last long :rofl::biggrin2:

I never thought Gurley was a class act. He let his teammates down. Anybody who does anything to get himself taken out of a game is not a team player.

Night and day comparison though. Stealing vs. receiving. :crazy: