The final "Winston case" thread.

tjl1388

You guys think his cloud is as black as the one hovering over Ray Lewis's head?

trollers_gonna_troll-1024x924.jpg

alphachief

The fact that Jameis is cleared, will likely win the Heisman and lead us to a NC...and the fact that it gets under TJL's skin...gives me great joy!

Rebel Yell

Banned
Meggs said her blood alcohol level was .04 some time after the incident and estimated it was .10 at the time of the incident. .10 can be pretty drunk for a 19 or 20 year old girl. He also said her BF was there - so if it wasn't assault it was pretty creepy. Don't have dog in this fight - jus sayin'.

She was as drunk as the average person in a college bar on a Friday or Saturday night. If that constitutes sexual assault, there's a lot of sexual assaults going on in every college town across America every weekend.

tcward

It's pretty sad. Basically she got assaulted, reported it to the police, did everything right. The cops just basically took Winston's word over hers and all the witnesses and everyone in the city backed Winston due to his status.

Even the ESPN talking head lawyer said that the TPD handled the case embarrisingly bad as did the prosecuter who in his press conference was yucking it up like he was one of the boys...which he is. They tried to cover it up from the beginning and achieved the result they wanted.

What about the cab companies/drivers that didn't respond to requests for statements of drivers who were working that night?

Chief Assistant State's Attorney Georgia Cappleman, who apparently made the decision not to charge, is the daughter of former star FSU QB Bill Cappleman.

The witnesses who gave the statements were Chris Casher and Ronald Darby....two FSu Football players. Yeah..I'm sure they're gonna throw a fellow player under the bus.:crazy:

Report also says she had bruising, fresh ones that appeared over time in the days after the incident. The medical report was never released. The fact this didn't go to trial is absurd. Only reason it did not is because of Winston's status.

Will it go to trial? No. Is it because he's innocent? No.

None of this will matter to you because you'll see it the way you want to....the same as you did with Shapiro. Is she telling the truth? I'm not sure, I wasn't there I just think it was handled incredibly unproffessional by everyone involved.

sweep-under-rug.jpg

Just one question. You say "she got assaulted" then later in the post you say "I'm not sure I wasn't there". How then do you know for sure she was assaulted?

Rebel Yell

Banned
Just one question. You say "she got assaulted" then later in the post you say "I'm not sure I wasn't there". How then do you know for sure she was assaulted?

Because Winston is a Florida State Seminole. I can't wait until next year when he gets to hold the Canes down and shove his TD's up their hind end again.