The fish are all dead part 4/What I learned from the first 3

MudDucker

Staff member
Does she still play the pogo stick to "Cotton-eyed Joe"?

She did a couple of years ago. I took the boy scout troop on a scalloping trip and we ate dinner there. I made a special request and she went at it. Dem boys were grinnin' from ear to ear. I remember when she started. She wasn't as big as the pogo stick.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
She did a couple of years ago. I took the boy scout troop on a scalloping trip and we ate dinner there. I made a special request and she went at it. Dem boys were grinnin' from ear to ear. I remember when she started. She wasn't as big as the pogo stick.
It's sad, but those old traditions are fading fast in that area.

MudDucker

Staff member
It's sad, but those old traditions are fading fast in that area.

Sorry, but ain't nothing happening fast in Perry Fl other than blowing up dem old trucks with monster tires.

slow motion

Okay it's time for you to stop holding out on us. Without pictures those are just empty words.
Go DAWGS back from slamming da trout at the coast.
Just to break the ice I'll show a pic from my last trip. Caught several. A little fuzzy on the exact name but "mud trout" maybe?20240310_135807.jpg

MudDucker

Staff member
Buzzer??? What buzzer? I don't remember that. I'm hungry let's go to Deal's.

Then you are a recent customer. From when I can remember in the 60's up until Ms. Rachel died, the door had an electronic lock on it to prevent anyone from coming in until the buzzer sounded. Back then they would say: Finest people in the world come through that door at the sound of the buzzer.

Roy and Rachel refused to serve people of color.

doomtrpr_z71

The buzzer was at deals or poseys?

I am very surprised that since I had to work today and my normal fishing crew is at Keaton that I have not been flooded with pictures.

MudDucker

Staff member
The buzzer was at deals or poseys?

I am very surprised that since I had to work today and my normal fishing crew is at Keaton that I have not been flooded with pictures.

Deal's. Poseys never limited their customers to my knowledge.