The Official 2014 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody17

There's enuff of :cry::cry: on here!!! All the changes some of you want, you get, and then not participate! Quit the crying and go hunting. The random team you voted for was a FLOP!!! You'll never see Washington County on the GON big buck map, but you'll see Stanky Legg in the top every year; WHY you ask; cause we hunt! All our bucks were taken within 2 miles of one another and typically are every year. Hey Billy, keep up the good work and keep as fair as it can be. Forget trying to pacify all the "part" timers that claim they are Bow Hunters!

buckwhisperer

I say throw caution to the wind and whichever team kills the most bucks next year without getting caught wins!:shoot::shoot::shoot: Not only do you have to outsmart the deer, you have to outsmart the elusive men in green.

JoeKnowsBows

I vote suburban slammers wins it this year which is about to happen :cool: and then I vote that we win it again no matter how things are structured next year :cheers:

heartstopper4

I vote suburban slammers wins it this year which is about to happen :cool: and then I vote that we win it again no matter how things are structured next year :cheers:

Hope joeknows that he is going to have to upgrade to win...::ke::whip:

Wack&Stackn08

Looks like y'all will be the first to lose. Remember, if you ain't first you're last. Lol. Joe and his guys have y'all squirming. And a few other teams do too.

I guess when you are in the lower percentile, there's no need for squirming. I think we've been around here long enough to earn some respect. If we lived in Fulton, Forsyth, Cobb, or any of the other big buck counties we would be hard to beat!! We are killers!! I don't think anyone can disput that.

kbuck1

I guess when you are in the lower percentile, there's no need for squirming. I think we've been around here long enough to earn some respect. If we lived in Fulton, Forsyth, Cobb, or any of the other big buck counties we would be hard to beat!! We are killers!! I don't think anyone can disput that.

Lot of good deer killed in Washington, Hancock ,Laurens county every year. That's right there where you guys are. Much better hunting than a lot of the state. This competition means nothing to me. Its just something to take part in. I don't strategize on what I kill based on this competition. If I see a buck and decide to shoot him I do. Regardless of size. I hope you don't think that because your team consistently places towards the top that you are something special. It most likely means you take the competition a little more serious than most. Just remember, while you guys complain about not hunting the suburban counties there are many more teams that don't hunt the kind of areas you guys do.

Wack&Stackn08

Lot of good deer killed in Washington, Hancock ,Laurens county every year. That's right there where you guys are. Much better hunting than a lot of the state. This competition means nothing to me. Its just something to take part in. I don't strategize on what I kill based on this competition. If I see a buck and decide to shoot him I do. Regardless of size. I hope you don't think that because your team consistently places towards the top that you are something special. It most likely means you take the competition a little more serious than most. Just remember, while you guys complain about not hunting the suburban counties there are many more teams that don't hunt the kind of areas you guys do.

Well maybe you are right, but my dad taught me if I was gonna do something to do it to best of my ability. Never do anything half-way. That's what I do with everything. I'm in it to win it.

The reason we don't kill deer in the 20s, or 30s, or 40s is because we don't have them. In short I guess your opinion of me means just as much to me as this challenge means to you.

PS

I am special....:bounce:

kbuck1

Well maybe you are right, but my dad taught me if I was gonna do something to do it to best of my ability. Never do anything half-way. That's what I do with everything. I'm in it to win it.

The reason we don't kill deer in the 20s, or 30s, or 40s is because we don't have them. In short I guess your opinion of me means just as much to me as this challenge means to you.

PS

I am special....:bounce:

Whoa big guy. I never gave my opinion of you or your team mates. I'm sure you're all stand up guys.

PS. If your in it to win it then maybe you should find a lease elsewhere if y'all don't have them where you are.

BowanaLee

Attachments

• 008 resized.jpg
    008 resized.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.