The perfect turkey vest???????

Dupree

never understood if they are so poplar why mossy oak don't make them again
I wish they’d make a similar vest again so I could buy one and hang my Dixon up. The straps on mine are starting to fray. C851AFB4-D676-46D5-96C0-2476A91EF6C0.jpeg

Gadget

I'm considering an ebike so I'd like to know your opinion once you get a couple hunts under your belt.

Bakcau mule is what I ordered, built for hunting, strong enough to use in the mountains with the Bafang ultra motor. Couple of my buddies bought one and I got to try theirs, was extremely impressed, will run 35mph and go up steep hills. Strong enough to pull a deer out of the woods with the pull behind trailers they have for em.

CroMagnum

Bakcau mule is what I ordered, built for hunting, strong enough to use in the mountains with the Bafang ultra motor. Couple of my buddies bought one and I got to try theirs, was extremely impressed, will run 35mph and go up steep hills. Strong enough to pull a deer out of the woods with the pull behind trailers they have for em.
From my limited research that Bafang Ultra is a beast. I've been leaning more towards the Rambo but I'll circle back and check out Bakcou and maybe Quietcat too