Thieves finally got me

Someone got a 25 horsepower mercury motor off my boat about 10 years ago. Came during a thunder storm at night. Brought tools to unbolt it from the transom. Cut the leads at the battery. Boat was Parked beside my dog pen. Now my boat stays in the garage

Last edited:

Doboy Dawg

They had to have watched and knew my dog was inside that night. They wouldn’t have left without having to shoot my dog otherwise. He would have taken a bite out of Crime.

I know it’s a real slim chance of seeing the boat again, but I’ll pay a $500 Reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those who stole it from the private pond behind my house.

Attachments

• 0DA21125-DFC1-477E-B1C6-A7CD8598985A.png
    0DA21125-DFC1-477E-B1C6-A7CD8598985A.png
    750 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Old Yapper

This post of mine will not be very stylish or popular with the democrats around this place. AND it isn't likely to happen either. But I can dream.
I think the laws in Georgia need to be changed concerning this theft by taking thing.
I think that if you catch someone stealing from you, it should be perfectly legal to shotgun their legs, ankles, and feet right out from under them. Then let 'em lay there and bleed until the ambulance and police that you call gets there.
That'd make a whole lot of 'em back up and idle in their thinking.
Yea, yea, yea, I know all the whining panty waist replies...."that would make us like the wild west days and frighten the children"...."violence only begets more violence", "an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind" etc.etc. etc.
WE ARE ALREADY in the 'wild west' days....violence is all thieves understand. Be congruent with their thinking.
Let's give 'em something to think about.
A picture of my movie hero, who had the right idea.
Tombstone resized.jpg

Last edited:

TL60

I totally agree with your approach.

"Buglers-Thieves-Trespassers
Please carry ID so sherriff can notify next of kin"

Doboy Dawg

I would like to give a shoutout to our local law enforcement and DNR agents, so far in looking for my boat they have recovered a stolen generator, and another boat that was sunk in the creek that runs behind my place.

I found out a neighbor who lives on the other side of the creek had her Jon boat stolen too. So maybe one of us will get our boat back.

There’s been a ring of thieves stealing catalytic converters and anything else. Three high end boats were located in a adjacent county totally stripped, believed to be taken by these dirtbags.

Update: The DNR recovered the boat that was sunk in the creek and it’s the one that was stolen from my neighbor across the creek. So at least one of us is getting our boat back.

Last edited:

Old Yapper

I would like to give a shoutout to our local law enforcement and DNR agents, so far in looking for my boat they have recovered a stolen generator, and another boat that was sunk in the creek that runs behind my place.

I found out a neighbor who lives on the other side of the creek had her Jon boat stolen too. So maybe one of us will get our boat back.

There’s been a ring of thieves stealing catalytic converters and anything else. Three high end boats were located in a adjacent county totally stripped, believed to be taken by these dirtbags.

Update: The DNR recovered the boat that was sunk in the creek and it’s the one that was stolen from my neighbor across the creek. So at least one of us is getting our boat back.
I wish we could get away with doing this to thieves (in the picture).
shotgun pcture #2.jpg