this is a formal appology to reed whitecotton

walnutfork

Reed have been thinking about what has happened and how I handled it and for that I am sorry maybe you were young and didn't know any better so I forgive you and think you have learned a lesson and want everyone to know that he made a misjudgement about what I was looking for and we had.bad communication reed is.ok and I dont think he meant to do this reed I will sign the avidavit for the walker walker pup forsale $900

walnutfork

Apologies

Sometimes a man has to set back from his temper and get hold of the situation, I let my temper get the best of me because I felt embarassed when the bluetick jumped on my buddies dog and felt really angry, so I took it a little farther than I probably should have. Never would I want to turn a young hunter away from this sport because they are the future of it, and when I was young I made some mistakes that probably Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- some people off, but I made it to see maturity thanks to the lord, and a BIG HICKORY. But this was just to tell REED that it was alright and we could have handled it differently without slandering. But the sun will rise tommorow (lord willing) and it'll be OK.

Gabby

Thank the Lord there are still Sportsmen (and Women) out there that are willing to admit to being wrong or at least overzealous in their handling of a situation. If more of us would do this the sport
of hunting would be so much better off!!!
walnutfork , Many times I have bitten down and really chewed on something before I realized it was my own foot !!!
Gabby

holler tree

Just so you know Ive had dealings with them boys myself and their word is no good so dont beat yourself up too much. right is right and wrong is wrong no matter what the age and his dad is way out of line if he aint making that boy trade back.
him and his buddy old blue had me hold a pup for them right up untill time to cough up the cash and then they backed out on me. he had me send him pics and keeping him updated the whole time. I could have sold those pups to someone else and didnt because I messed up and took them at their word. kinda glad they did back out on me cause I ended up keeping that female and she is looking really good. I know they are young but getting away with something like this will only have him ready to do it again when the time is right.

Old Blue21

Woah woah buddy i never told u to send me a pic u posted them on here and it was my mom who backed out... u dont know me so dont say my word aint no good...

holler tree

you boys come on here all the time trying to buy dogs then find a reason to back out. either that or yall are talking up a dog that you or one of your buddies is trying to sell. if you go back and read the post it says "he" wanted a pic and the thread was started about reed not you. I'm just saying you boys need to get a little more serious when posting on here and wasting a mans time. your word will get you a long way with people or it will put you at the back of the bus and its up to you where you end up. If your mom didnt want you to have a pup thats fine just check with her before telling someone you want it. no harm in that and everyone is happy. It didnt hurt me when you backed out it just told me how I needed to deal with you in the future. the price I had on those pups I knew they would sell and your buddy missed out on the best one out of the bunch that I can account for so I'm happy things went like they did.

Old Blue21

alright thanks for the advice cause your right