Tiger Woods in bad wreck

hawkeye123

Unless the injuries are truly disabling, be on the lookout for a comeback 2 years.....5 years down the road. He WORKED a hundred times harder than anybody every did to build a game and a mindset that no one save Nicklaus will ever come close to matching. Wish him the best!!
This, don't like a lot of personal life but his work ethic is legendary, like Jerry Rice , M Jordan , if you have never played to below a 5 handicap you have no idea how much work it takes to be scratch then time 100 times more to get to tour level ,then to the top 2 of all time, him & Jack 1000 more times , always kills me folks that never have broke 80 in there life go on & on about Tiger :unsure:

BornToHuntAndFish

Crash, health, & recovery continues to sound complicated, including the future. God bless him & anyone else going thru & recovering from tough times.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/go...-recollection-of-the-crash-itself/ar-BB1e0PiG

“At the hospital he was asked about it by the investigators and he had no recollection of the crash itself,”

“This is purely an accident,”

BB1e18J4.img

Eu_AfybXEAYw5BP

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/dr-john-torres-explains-tiger-woods-surgery-and-possible-recovery

bunch of different injuries here and those injuries are all serious by themselves, but combined even much more

Woods’ injuries could have been catastrophic

his recovery is going to be slower because of his age, but also going to be more cumbersome because of all the other surgeries including that back surgery he’s still recovering from

hope going forward is that, No. 1, he can walk again, that he can walk his daughter down the aisle when she gets married, that he can do those things he wants to do to play with his family and his kids

FiGI75ov

5DXNASFQKCCCHCUVHH3BSY5MDM.jpg

Tiger receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom at the White House on May 6, 2019. A great day. Wishing @TigerWoods a quick and speedy recovery!
Eu8xZRDXAAYykYr

Eu77gPUXUA8lAMx

Last edited:

TomC

This, don't like a lot of personal life but his work ethic is legendary, like Jerry Rice , M Jordan , if you have never played to below a 5 handicap you have no idea how much work it takes to be scratch then time 100 times more to get to tour level ,then to the top 2 of all time, him & Jack 1000 more times , always kills me folks that never have broke 80 in there life go on & on about Tiger :unsure:

Yep, played at high level competitively in my younger years. The better you get at golf the harder it becomes and once you get to where you can shoot mid to low 70's consistently under tournament condition (ie really playing golf) the effort to maintain that level of play requires maintenance of your skills 5 to 6 days a week. Golf will humble you if you ever decide to take it up and compete at a high level. Been around pro athletes from other sports who take up golf and quickly realize the skill to play at a high level in golf (ain't nobody but you) is probably the most difficult of any sport. What Tiger did in the past, what he did recently is so far off the charts amazing. One of if not the greatest athletes of all time IMO. Don't count him out for a return! I'll be pulling for him!!!!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I hope he has a full recovery but those are serious injuries. I’ve had a lot of back, leg, shoulders and neck surgeries. It will be hard on him at his age and hope arthritis doesn’t set up in those bone injuries.

hawkeye123

I played in college and played in a couple of Ga Opens, etc. I have played with some former pro athletes also and guess what the best ones , usually pitchers & qbs are
great golfers, Tiger is one of the best athletes of all time!, disregard his personal life. Pete Rose, Jim Brown, Babe Ruth not exactly saints

TinKnocker

Said cause of wreck determined, not releasing info on the matter due to privacy reasons. Strange.
Yeah, definitely an odd decision there. I'm thinking some palms were greased to keep something quiet.

DannyW

Are automobile accidents confidential? I would have thought since it happened in the public space, the report would be available to the public too.

But I don't really know.

BornToHuntAndFish

Will not surprise me if he was distracted with his cell phone on a dangerous road he did not realize had a bad history of wrecks when his own crash happened. Reckon he & the Masters will be missing each other this week.

Gator89