To Those That Tailgate In Traffic.....

HD28

Brake check me at high speed. I dare you. My bumper will pin you against your steering wheel and barely be dented. If you're not the fastest vehicle on the road, get in the right lane. Speed limit is irrelevant. Georgia's slow poke law says you're liable for the accident, not the driver behind you.
This goes both ways if you mess with the wrong person in front that you deem in your way! Especially on a two lane mountain road! ;)

Last edited:

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
It used to make me mad. Now I just pull off the road and let them pass. People are crazy and you don't know what will set them off.
Especially when you slow down to 30mph to let them pass and they still stick to your bumper.

turkeykirk

Is it tailgating when you ride down the highway , with no one in front of you and somebody cuts right in front of you ? My wife tells me to back off but I tell her I was there first.:biggrin3:

If I pass someone to the right, rest assured. I will cut you off.

What was the speed limit?
That's the problem. Too many folks want to monitor and patrol the road ways instead of just getting out of the way and minding their business.

Tight Lines

What kills me is no matter how much space I leave, especially when towing a trailer, they still cut me off...

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
At what speed should you merge onto a freeway?

"Slower traffic, keep right"
not
"Stay in the lane and hold everyone up".
4QUQLXDLONF5HNVDKN7DOLHEYQ.jpg

Doboy Dawg

What kills me is no matter how much space I leave, especially when towing a trailer, they still cut me off...
It doesn’t matter if you have a dozen flags, red triangles, flashing yellow lights, a properly covered secured load, or a unsecured load, some Karen or Richard will tailgate you every time.

I always back off a trailer, I’ve had too many windshields busted and dang near killed by a piece of 4x4 on my motorcycle.

A few weeks back we were towing the boat to St. Mary’s down 95 when a tractor trailer flew us kicking up rocks and sparks. At first I thought it was hail because it was raining. I then realized his right rear trailer tire was blown and he was driving on the rim. The trailer had a bad lean to it and this clown was passing everyone.

He was cutting a groove in the roadway with the rim. I thought surely he would pull over or exit to a truck stop, nope. He was pulling that trailer at 80 mph on a bare rim. The trailer was swaying wildly. He kept passing everybody and every exit.

I called *GSP and gave them the information, they were going to try and stop him. As we got into Camden Co. there were two deputies sitting in the median. He flew by them and passed the Ga. exits and was heading straight into Florida.

There’s a groove cut over 20 miles across all three traffic lanes and multiple bridges from this truck rim. He was kicking rocks and sparks the whole way. I was worried his other rear tire was going to catch on fire.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Cause you are in the way.
If there are 15 vehicles in front of me going the same speed I am, I cannot go faster than they are. It is physically impossible. When you ride my bumper in that situation acting like an 8-year old, it just makes me want to pull over into the right lane, shoot you when you pass, then pull over and finish killing you slowly and painfully.