To Those That Tailgate In Traffic.....

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Cause you are in the way.
If there are 15 vehicles in front of me going the same speed I am, I cannot go faster than they are. It is physically impossible. When you ride my bumper in that situation acting like an 8-year old, it just makes me want to pull over into the right lane, shoot you when you pass, then pull over and finish killing you slowly and painfully.

Tight Lines

If there are 15 vehicles in front of me going the same speed I am, I cannot go faster than they are. It is physically impossible. When you ride my bumper in that situation acting like an 8-year old, it just makes me want to pull over into the right lane, shoot you when you pass, then pull over and finish killing you slowly and painfully.
Can I have a ride please? This is going to get good!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Try being “that guy” You know the one who reads the signs and drives slightly under the speed limit. Keeps 5 or more car lengths behind.
I think some folks think it’s illegal to drive 65 on an interstate.
Try obeying the lowered speed limits in construction zones. DANGEROUS.
Folks act like you said something ugly about their Mama when they pass.
Yep, that was me ?

GoldDot40

Drivers education should put alot more emphasis on the capabilities of tractor trailers.
Louder for those in the back. Agree with this 1000%. BTW, my wife is bad to do the exact same things while driving that I fuss about...then she goes off pouting when I correct her.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have no traffic jam and it’s all country roads to work and back. ?15 miles. 7 dirt road if I go that way. No red lite and only one stop sign when going. My problem is deer and turkeys and hogs are in the road sometimes!???
Y’all enjoy.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have no traffic jam and it’s all country roads to work and back. ?15 miles. 7 dirt road if I go that way. No red lite and only one stop sign when going. My problem is deer and turkeys and hogs are in the road sometimes!???
Y’all enjoy.
I drive 75 miles a week to work total for the 5 days. Bring lunch !
slow down in life y’all. Quit tail gating me in life. ???

GoldDot40

Y’all enjoy.
Thankfully, that's me nowadays too. I'm 80% on state hwys and backroads and 20% interstate now. These jackwagons can get crazy on the 2 lane hwys too though.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thankfully, that's me nowadays too. I'm 80% on state hwys and backroads and 20% interstate now. These jackwagons can get crazy on the 2 lane hwys too though.
I bet I don’t see 10 cars on average for 7 miles and 7 of them are coming to me.
If one is running 55 that’s the limit, I run 63 I just slow down. I’ll be to work in 10 minutes. 1st 7 miles I see maybe 1 truck and they are fishing off the bridge. I stop and say good morning. ?

GoldDot40

I'm waiting for the day when traffic cops actually start enforcing this decoration. I say decoration because that pretty much all it is...
Screenshot_20211203-183712_Maps.jpg

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
It doesn’t matter if you have a dozen flags, red triangles, flashing yellow lights, a properly covered secured load, or a unsecured load, some Karen or Richard will tailgate you every time.

I always back off a trailer, I’ve had too many windshields busted and dang near killed by a piece of 4x4 on my motorcycle.

A few weeks back we were towing the boat to St. Mary’s down 95 when a tractor trailer flew us kicking up rocks and sparks. At first I thought it was hail because it was raining. I then realized his right rear trailer tire was blown and he was driving on the rim. The trailer had a bad lean to it and this clown was passing everyone.

He was cutting a groove in the roadway with the rim. I thought surely he would pull over or exit to a truck stop, nope. He was pulling that trailer at 80 mph on a bare rim. The trailer was swaying wildly. He kept passing everybody and every exit.

I called *GSP and gave them the information, they were going to try and stop him. As we got into Camden Co. there were two deputies sitting in the median. He flew by them and passed the Ga. exits and was heading straight into Florida.

There’s a groove cut over 20 miles across all three traffic lanes and multiple bridges from this truck rim. He was kicking rocks and sparks the whole way. I was worried his other rear tire was going to catch on fire.
Alot of truck drivers are illiterate mouth breathing idiots, that has no business driving a truck. Most can't even speak English...you should see some of the losers we get here at the plant.

How I the heck does one get a CDL, when you can't even speak english?

I jod one guy wanted me to talk into his phone so it would translate into whatever gibberish he was speaking.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Alot of truck drivers are illiterate mouth breathing idiots, that has no business driving a truck. Most can't even speak English...you should see some of the losers we get here at the plant.

I jod one guy wanted me to talk into his phone so it would translate into whatever gibberish he was speaking.
Mexicans and Ukrainians.

GoldDot40

Truck driving schools...which are a joke for the most part. Not much different than how pilot schools used to be before 9/11....you know when they trained those terrorists how to fly just good enough to crash jetliners into buildings.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Our driver's here at the plant have to jump through hoops to get and keep thier CDL's. I guess if you a non English speaking illegal, rules don't apply.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Believe it or not most of the Mexicans speak decent English...its the arabs/Ukrainians/Africans that don't.
I wonder what they get from road signs?

GT90

Try being “that guy” You know the one who reads the signs and drives slightly under the speed limit. Keeps 5 or more car lengths behind.
I think some folks think it’s illegal to drive 65 on an interstate.
Try obeying the lowered speed limits in construction zones. DANGEROUS.
Folks act like you said something ugly about their Mama when they pass.
Yep, that was me ?

Sorry Marvin...didn't realize it was you. I take back what I said. :LOL: