Took me long enough.....but I've been sipping the Blue Kool-Aid lately.

Dub

I h:cool:ave to correct you. If they are jacketed (J-word), they are bullets. If cast, they are called boolits....

Well.....thus far I've acquired a couple thousand non-jacketed lead things so I guess I was close to correct.

Interesting. Wasn't aware of such specific descriptions. Thanks for the heads up.

One thing you'll never hear me to refer to them as is: Pro-ject-tiles. For some reason that seems about as nerdy as heck....why make a word three syllables when it can be said in one ??? And yes....when I say "bullets" it comes out as single syllable. :rofl:

No. If they are jacketed. They are bullits

:rofl:

Great thread Dub. Hope your wife is getting better.

:biggrin2: That's about exactly how I pronounce 'em.

She's hanging in there and smiling all the time....thankfully. The woman has rock solid faith....and its rubbing off on me.

Thank you, boss.

rosewood

Little bit of terminology I picked from the castboolits forum.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

The 650 was still sitting in the spare bedroom waiting for a break in the work schedule to come around.....then Dillon announced the 750. I called the and inquired.

The priming system sounded very similar to what I'd be learning with the 550c. The toolheads, conversions kits, case feeder, Ultramount, Skylight, Ergo-arm and etc that I'd already bought would fit the 750.

I decided to go ahead and make the move....figured it be well worth the $50 price difference between the machines. Hopefully any future updates in the years ahead will be something like a 750b---> 750c & etc.

The fact that I'll be learning just one priming system for both the 550c & 750 is a convince for me.

Shipped my 650 to them last Thursday afternoon using the RMA they'd set up for me. They took my odder last Thursday afternoon and said the 750 would ship out soon. It arrived sometime this morning (Tuesday). That was way faster than I'd expected.

Working this week. Looking forward to getting it set up this coming weekend.

Latest posts