UGA QB 25’

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Didn't FSU have more players drafted than Georgia this year?
Gee, and Florida State couldn’t score more than three against UGA. You like numbers? Good. Here are some fun numbers. Lil James and the other homers talk about Florida State being comparable to Georgia and Bama.IMG_1564.png

Last edited:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Kirby is going to screw up with Stockton and all Kirby can do is recruit and stuff. Here are some more fun numbers. It’s almost like y’all don’t know much;IMG_1565.png

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Go practice falling down, Lil
James and take big brother Resica with you. I’ll be there when I get time.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Nah, just think it would be unfortunate to see him run a Joe Burrow type guy out of town while chasing flashier recruits. R-e-m-e-m-b-e-r the slow white Ohio kid that transferred out?
I do. At the time he wasn’t the best option. No one could predict Burrow would turn out like he did. Same could be said about Justin Fields. Kirby had what he thought was a better option. I think everything worked out at both schools

Resica

Gee, and Florida State couldn’t score more than three against UGA. You like numbers? Good. Here are some fun numbers. Lil James and the other homers talk about Florida State being comparable to Georgia and Bama.View attachment 1302911
I don't really care one way or the other.
I'm pretty sure if Ga. had more draft picks than FSU, we would of heard about it? Just pointing it out!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I don't really care one way or the other.
I'm pretty sure if Ga. had more draft picks than FSU, we would have heard about it? Just pointing it out!
Oh you care. That’s coming in loud and clear. Florida State can’t more players than Florida drafted in the first round but supposedly got cheated out of the playoffs. Everybody but them realizes they just weren’t that good.

Last edited:

James12

I do. At the time he wasn’t the best option. No one could predict Burrow would turn out like he did. Same could be said about Justin Fields. Kirby had what he thought was a better option. I think everything worked out at both schools

Huh… Neither won a natty, only Burrow right? Fromm nor Haskins nor Fields…

James12

Look, ya’ll armchair coaches just send Gunner on down to Tallahassee. He can play for a team with historic tradition and learn how to really fish n hunt like an Indian. No more farm fish and birds for the ole boy. He’ll get toughened up.