Update 12/13/21 split nasty is down....First pic of our Giant with his new head gear

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Tremendous buck. What area of Ga is this?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My goodness what a Ga hoss ! I remember him well from last season . Hopefully he don’t do what big bucks do and pull what he did last year . Hope y’all get him , I’d bet if y’all do it will be the first week or so of archery , in the afternoon . Good luck , keep us updated , I’d love to watch him grow .

Madsnooker

My goodness what a Ga hoss ! I remember him well from last season . Hopefully he don’t do what big bucks do and pull what he did last year . Hope y’all get him , I’d bet if y’all do it will be the first week or so of archery , in the afternoon . Good luck , keep us updated , I’d love to watch him grow .
It's funny you just said that. Been on the phone with my son and we both agreed our best chance at him is opening week of archery at the time he showed up this afternoon. The longer the season goes our odds will keep declining and someone else's will go up. As much as I would like to take him I would give anything for it to be my son!!!! At this point I would almost get sick to my stomach if he walked out on me and I knew if I took him then my son couldn't.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Goodness gracious he’s a mighty fine giant! Good luck! How old is he? Doesn’t seem ancient to me, just a giant!

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've been after several huge bucks the last two seasons. They disappear during gun season. Thinking they're relocating to a small property nobody hunts. Soon as the season is over, they show up on cameras again. Three years ago, had one with split g2's. mess up and get killed across the property line. Struck him off my list when he was seen riding all over town being shown off. Good luck on that buck.

Madsnooker

Goodness gracious he’s a mighty fine giant! Good luck! How old is he? Doesn’t seem ancient to me, just a giant!
We think last year he was a 3 yr old and 4 this year. Maybe he is one year older? Last year we were surprised at how young he looked with that big rack.

Luv2Bowhnt

awesome buck! Quick question on your exclusion pen....how many panels did you use? Just wondering how big it is? Ive built a couple on our property in areas where we had hog problems but I've basically stopped using them. Have tried to shift more to feeders that hogs can't knock corn out of. I've got some big troughs and some of the banks feeders (like in your picture) that so far (knock on wood) have been relatively hog resistant.

Madsnooker

awesome buck! Quick question on your exclusion pen....how many panels did you use? Just wondering how big it is? Ive built a couple on our property in areas where we had hog problems but I've basically stopped using them. Have tried to shift more to feeders that hogs can't knock corn out of. I've got some big troughs and some of the banks feeders (like in your picture) that so far (knock on wood) have been relatively hog resistant.
6 panels with the shorter Tposts from tractor suoply. I think they sell 6' and 5' posts. We use the 5' posts.