Status
Not open for further replies.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
giphy.gif

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I did not like the patriot. Same plot, good guy n bad guy(the English) as Braveheart. It was kinda like Braveheart 2.
JB, I startin' to seriously worry about you. Trash Josey Wales, Braveheart, and the Patriot? :oops:
You might like Dirty Dancin', Glee, Titanic, or The Bridges of Madison County.
:cry:
The Patriot was actually based on a historical character that did all that. Half of SC is named after him. So was Braveheart. Sorry they didn't live up to your entertainment expectations risking their lives and dying and getting their families killed and whatnot.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
JB, I startin' to seriously worry about you. Trash Josey Wales, Braveheart, and the Patriot? :oops:
You might like Dirty Dancin', Glee, Titanic, or The Bridges of Madison County. :cry:
The Patriot was actually based on a historical character that did all that. Half of SC is named after him. So was Braveheart.

U got me all wrong. I liked Braveheart. So when I watched the patriot I was like “haven’t we seent this before?”

And I like Josey Wales, just in a Red Dawn sorta way. Good ol shoot em up.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
U got me all wrong. I liked Braveheart. So when I watched the patriot I was like “haven’t we seent this before?”

And I like Josey Wales, just in a Red Dawn sorta way. Good ol shoot em up.
Uh, the Patriot was based on real events and people. So was Braveheart. And the English be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.