Useles “Billy” had to cut back to #1318 reebs a week to afford jrs edumacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Oppenheimer was good . Not top 10, but really dang good.
I am sick and dang tired of documentaries turned into dramas. It were pretty good, though.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Interstellar? The time travel aspect was scientifically feasible, I thought?

The problem was he was the ghost. He couldn’t have been what got the ball rolling, same as terminator, Reese logically could not have been John connors father.

RamblinWreck88

Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Billy is being repressed

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Truths.

RamblinWreck88

The problem was he was the ghost. He couldn’t have been what got the ball rolling, same as terminator, Reese logically could not have been John connors father.
Made sense, though? Interacting across time with gravity and whatnot.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Yes, but who was the first person? They needed the wormhole which was put there by future people. Mathew Mconaghey couldn’t have been the first one through it if the future people relied on him jumping into the black hole because he needed the wormhole first,
It was him. Due to the time loop. Same way he "traveled" to the future and saw his daughter, then traveled back to a early time to hook up with the girl on the planet.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I didn’t let it rurn it for me like that dang fencepost rurn Josey Wales. Mebbe I’m getting better at just enjoying the movies.

I glorious “buzzards.” I enjoyed the heck outta that.
How do you learn to shoot or pick a git-tar, JB? Repetition and muscle memory. Doing the same thing over and over. The killer part came from the hatred for the Redlegs killing his family. The drawing and shooting part came from turning a fecepost into a toothpick over a few thousand rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.