Washington County Hunting Club openings for members. (PICS added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggdogg

are these spots for the 07-08 season? how many available? please email the rules and any other info to ejnkurtz@bellsouth.net
very, very interested.

Marlin_444

Washington County Hunt Club

Hey HTRDNCK:

Please put me on the list -

Ron Crowe aka Marlin 444 (678) 644-5533

I got the rules, thanks!!!

HTRDNCK

are these spots for 07-08? how many openings? you can e-mail rules and info to ejnkurtz@bellsouth.net

There are possible openings for the club year 07-08. We have 2 spots in the 06-07 year that are open/unfilled. Returning members have until April 1 to pay their dues, after that it is first come first served. A membership is $500 and lasts through turkey season. Obviously if the unfilled spots fill by the end of the current club year, then those openings could not be counted on to be open in 07-08 year. Just speculating that the new members would likely renew for the next year. There however is usually some turn-over in most every club.

This thread was pulled up from way down by folks looking for a quality/family oriented/no nonsense hunt club for next deer season. I wasnt actively looking for new members but if anyone is interested, we can/will take them. It is also good to have a list of names to call on for next year as well if we run short on members.

are these spots for the 07-08 season? how many available? please email the rules and any other info to ejnkurtz@bellsouth.net
very, very interested.

email on the way. Added to the notify list.

i would be intrested in the 07-08 season for myself,my longtime freind,and my son that isin collage, can you send rules to RCS0260@aol.com

Hey HTRDNCK:

Please put me on the list -

Ron Crowe aka Marlin 444 (678) 644-5533

I got the rules, thanks!!!

You are on the list.

can i see some rules also

To All:

Sorry it took so long to respond. I went to the club Thursday and returned this (Sunday) evening. It was cold, but I got me a piggy for some sausage.

Thanks for the interest. I will do my best to keep everyone informed.

Last edited:

HTRDNCK

is their still openings if so im interested my longtime friend my son that is in college and myself all responseable hunters email RCS0260@aol.com

We have 2 spots in the 06-07 year that are open/unfilled.

Email added to the notify list.

I am interested if your not full ,losing our lease next year , so I am shoping around for next season . my e-mail bikertrashfred@aol.com or fgayton@ccmwa.org

We have 2 spots in the 06-07 year that are open/unfilled. Cant really say right now about openings next club year (07-08). Returning members have until April 1 to pay their dues, after that it is first come first served.

Emails added to the notify list.

Last edited:
Hey , just wondering if you still have an opening for this year. I hunted in Washington county last year but did'nt rejoin the club I was in. It was off of 68 on Watermelon road about 10 miles out of Tennille. My wife is from Tennille. We live in Milledgeville. Thanks ,Alan (stephensaz@charter.net)478-457-4594

HTRDNCK

Hey , just wondering if you still have an opening for this year. I hunted in Washington county last year but did'nt rejoin the club I was in. It was off of 68 on Watermelon road about 10 miles out of Tennille. My wife is from Tennille. We live in Milledgeville. Thanks ,Alan (stephensaz@charter.net)478-457-4594

Yes Sir, We have 2 spots in the 06-07 year that are open/unfilled.

Rules document sent via email, added to the notify list.

Last edited:

cardfan

Banned
i would love to find out more info...could i get put on your list and get a copy of rules as well...

mjones871@hotmail.com

Thanks

bigbull70

club membership

hi my name is michael burnette. I am a deputy sheriff in gordon county ga. i would like to get alittle more info on your hunting club. i am trying to find a good club with good members. i have never been on a club but i would like to try it out. any info you need from me just contact me and will be glad to get it to you. thanks for your time. bigbull70@bellsouth.net

Last edited:

HTRDNCK

I would like the rules and added to the list. zip0123@hotmail.com

thanks

Yes sir email on the way and added to the notify list

hi my name is michael burnette. I am a deputy sheriff in gordon county ga. i would like to get alittle more info on your hunting club. i am trying to find a good club with good members. i have never been on a club but i would like to try it out. any info you need from me just contact me and will be glad to get it to you. thanks for your time. bigbull70@bellsouth.net

Hello micheal. i believe we have a good club started with some really good folks. many of them have young children that hunt regularly. there is one of them pictured in the web albums with a good 8 he killed this year. so far we have had a good year. there has been some pretty good success hunting and everyone has gotten along and had a good time. email on the way and you are on the list as well.

As i have mentioned we have a couple spots open in the current club year. if they are filled, then those members would have first shot at a spot in next years roster. if they dont then they would be open for the next year. current members have until April 1 to pay their dues. if things change and as they change I will keep everyone posted.

this thread pretty well describes the club along with the rules document. feel free to contact me if you have questions. thank you for the interest.

Last edited:

knapper

would like more info. my son and Iare hard workers and would be interested ,is there camping sights and water . I am 51 and he is27,we will contribute our share plus .please respond randy.

Status
Not open for further replies.