Washington County Hunting Club openings for members. (PICS added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTRDNCK

would like more info. my son and Iare hard workers and would be interested ,is there camping sights and water . I am 51 and he is27,we will contribute our share plus .please respond randy.

Fathers and sons are a main focus of the club. email on the way and added you to the notify list.

I would like some info and the rules. I am very interested in ur club also. My email address is lewis_webb@bellsouth.net thank for the info.

email on the way and added you to the notify list.

knapper

just checking to see if y'all have room for father and son I am 50 and my son is 27 I live in perry ga. we are not affraid of work , and I am a pretty good cook,and a jack of all trades , welder,carpenter,plumber ect... let me know if you have room.

HTRDNCK

would like more info. my son and Iare hard workers and would be interested ,is there camping sights and water . I am 51 and he is27,we will contribute our share plus .please respond randy.

Originally Posted by HTRDNCK: Fathers and sons are a main focus of the club. email on the way and added you to the notify list.

just checking to see if y'all have room for father and son I am 50 and my son is 27 I live in perry ga. we are not affraid of work , and I am a pretty good cook,and a jack of all trades , welder,carpenter,plumber ect... let me know if you have room.

Knapper:
There are possible openings for the club year 07-08. We have 2 spots in the 06-07 year that are open/unfilled. Returning members have until April 1 to pay their dues, after that it is first come first served. A membership is $500 and last through turkey season . Obviously if the unfilled spots fill by the end of the current club year, then those openings could not be counted on to be open in 07-08 year. Just speculating that the new members would likely renew for the next year. There however is usually some turn-over in most every club. So sometime this spring I should have a better idea of who is coming back and who is not. If I can get a verbal commitment from current members, I could know sooner. We are taking names and email addresses to create a list of interested folks in the event we need some members

Last edited:

knapper

Hi There! Just wnated to let you know that I have not received anything about being added to the list as of this date. Please let me know what I can do to get added.
Thanks!
Randy

HTRDNCK

Hi There! Just wnated to let you know that I have not received anything about being added to the list as of this date. Please let me know what I can do to get added.
Thanks!
Randy

I replied on 12.28.06 to the email address you provided 'randymcone@yahoo.com'

if you havent received the email or the address that I have is incorrect, please provide an updated address and I'll be sure to put you on the list.

thanks

COONDOG1717

hey this is coondog1717 how about small game and coon hunting and camper spots if so would like to talk now on what you have thanks

HTRDNCK

hey this is coondog1717 how about small game and coon hunting and camper spots if so would like to talk now on what you have thanks

Hey coondog:
the lease is year round and whatever is in season is available to hunt. We have 2 spots in the 06-07 year that are open/unfilled and plenty of room to put a camper.

thanks for the interest

HTRDNCK

please send me a copy of the rules and coordinates or a road intersection when you can to
reedtri@yahoo.com
very interested, have several members...long time friends/relatives looking with me.

email on the way and added you to the list. We should be able to take serveral folks next year and have room for 2 of you under this year's membership.

Thanks for the interest.

HTRDNCK

can you get me the rules,and how many members you need?

I'll need an email address from you to send the rules document to. You can PM the address if you dont want it displayed here.

There are possible openings for the club year 07-08. We have 2 spots in the 06-07 year that are open/unfilled. Returning members have until April 1 to pay their dues, after that it is first come first served. A membership is $500 and lasts through turkey seasaon. Obviously if the unfilled spots fill by the end of the current club year, then those openings could not be counted on to be open in 07-08 year. Just speculating that the new members would likely renew for the next year. There however is usually some turn-over in most every club.

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

HTRDNCK

Put me on your list. I would probably join.

PM me an email address and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks for the interest.

JReese2021

Looking for GA lease

Both my father and I are looking for a new lease starting in the 2007-2008 hunting season. We've had a lease for years but the land is being sold out from under us. If you could send me some contact info I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.