What did you do today that’s related to deer hunting #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Flatlands. Another month til mountain season opens.
Youth and antlerless next tew weekends, plus bear here, firearms...then back to archery

ditchdoc24

Well, I WAS planning on going to the range this afternoon to check a couple rifles but I got the opportunity to go to work and make a good bit of money for only about 6 hours worth of work. Needless to say I jumped on it. Planning on dropping by the range in the morning to get the rifles checked before work. Working all weekend so I'll miss the opener and the wife has a medical procedure scheduled for Monday. The way my schedule is looking, I'll miss the first week of the gun season and be able to get in the woods a week from tomorrow.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Well, I WAS planning on going to the range this afternoon to check a couple rifles but I got the opportunity to go to work and make a good bit of money for only about 6 hours worth of work. Needless to say I jumped on it. Planning on dropping by the range in the morning to get the rifles checked before work. Working all weekend so I'll miss the opener and the wife has a medical procedure scheduled for Monday. The way my schedule is looking, I'll miss the first week of the gun season and be able to get in the woods a week from tomorrow.

So you thought about deer hunting and life got in the way ;)

JDBrown

Took the day off to take care of some things and to get ready for tomorrow morning. Got my pack loaded, gear together, gun wiped down, fixin to hit the hay, good luck to everybody who's going tomorrow.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
You need a friend like me. My friends love for me to borrow stuff.
I usually have to replace a couple tires, fix the lights, etc. When I take it back it works.

On second thought, maybe I need friends with better stuff.

Might be cheaper for you to own the stuff if you’re having to maintain theirs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.