What did you do today that’s related to deer hunting #5

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Shot a bunch of arrows through paper and Made some slight adjustments to the bow. One thing I’ve learned is when you are inconsistent, it Takes more than 1 shot to find a consistent pattern.

ditchdoc24

Got my 7mag sighted in and checked the sights on my .350 Legend before work yesterday. The .350 isn't quite perfect but it'll kill a deer. I'll get it right when I have more time to play with different cartridges and figure out what she likes. Now I'm sitting in my recliner wishing I was in the woods and didn't have to work today.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Cleaned up the ATV, mounted a basket on the front. Swapped out the crossbow rack for a rifle rack.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I decided as much as I love my bladder in my pack, it’s just too heavy cause I’ll fill it up. Gonna go back to the bottle. Last sit I used that rattle bag and just thought it sounded awful. I love having my antlers with me, but they were too cumbersome so I tipped them…….they still sound just as good!

391E5701-6760-4D87-A2FE-9431FCA69A77.jpeg
I also got some cotton rounds to go with my new scents.

E9C7A793-E12D-4C91-811E-153F0A7108E4.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Y’all know I’ve been shooting the bow a lot. Yesterday I shot a bunch more arrows and confirmed the bow is dead on on all 5 pins.…..20,30,40,50,&60 Yards. No more tweaking and any bad shots are on the user…… it is time to hunt!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Scratch that……time for a front end alignment on the truck. Sitting here in camouflage at the shop. It’s always something! Eventually I’ll make it to the woods, today!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I finally made it to the woods yesterday, but forgot my platform. :banginghe As upset as I was, it was so nice out, I went and sat on the ground for a while. I stunk the place up with evercalm, and found a ton of acorns. Headed back to the same spot this AM…..With the platform!