WHICH County do you hunt

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Fannin. Private that adjoins CNF.

Mackie889

Brooks because it is land that I own. Not many deer, but a few decent bucks on night time trail cam pics. Think neighbors shoot anything that walks, and road hunters / poachers shoot a few as well. Hope it gets better, but still making great memories with friends and family!

MYRX

Oglethorpe on the Broad River, its 30 min away. I have in the past hunted Putnam, Oconee, Morgan, and Stewart counties. Biggest deer (16 pointer) came from Morgan. Most deer have been taken in Oglethorpe.

Nimrod71

I use to hunt with a friend in Wilkes Co. We killed a lot of nice deer there. He passed a way several years ago and I haven't been back. Those were some good days.

buckpasser

Brooks because it is land that I own. Not many deer, but a few decent bucks on night time trail cam pics. Think neighbors shoot anything that walks, and road hunters / poachers shoot a few as well. Hope it gets better, but still making great memories with friends and family!

As a Chief Ranger I was working a wildfire not a mile from your place one night and a true giant crossed the highway in front of me. Main frame eight, but no doubt 140” class.

buckpasser

Any WMA we think the rut is happening we start in Ware and end in Seminole all WMA's a lot of road miles and folks to compete with and a few deer every year. My bunch are Nomads.

I’ve been threatening to do that myself. Just stay in the rut! Tip of the hat to you!