You have to be kidding me??? Another

ddavis1120

Congrats to the bucks!

Seems they recruit better when they can't bring the kids to campus in Columbus. Day may want to continue as much after the Covid lock down is lifted?!

Gold Ranger

Listen, just because someone hands you the keys to a lear jet doesn't mean you can get it off the ground!!!!

Oh, don't get me wrong. I would love to sign a great class like that. Problem with having ALL blue chip guys is they need to be pushed. That is the value of the 3 star guy with the chip on his shoulder. He makes the elite guy ahead of him have to work.

Madsnooker

Congrats to the bucks!

Seems they recruit better when they can't bring the kids to campus in Columbus. Day may want to continue as much after the Covid lock down is lifted?!
Not sure about that as they have recruited as well as anyone for awhile.
It just seems Day has taken it up a notch if that's possible?

Madsnooker

Oh, don't get me wrong. I would love to sign a great class like that. Problem with having ALL blue chip guys is they need to be pushed. That is the value of the 3 star guy with the chip on his shoulder. He makes the elite guy ahead of him have to work.
I definitely agree but it's a great problem to have.

It just seems Day has taken it up a notch if that's possible?
Not sure it's gone anywhere. OSU still can't do anything outside of the Big... ::ke::rofl:

TinKnocker

I was referring to the fact his name sounds like it originated from some african tribe.

Hence Day clicking and popping a spoon to communicate.
It loses it's luster when you have to explain it. :(