You're Welcome!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
if u talking about @sportsman94 hes def a good fella. He really helped me out a lot getting those deer on ice. I’ve met some other nice folks along the way as well.
Yes sir ! I’ve got to share a couple hunting camps with him and the good lord willing a few more to come ! Glad y’all are having a hunt of a lifetime . Wish I was there myself

georgiadawgs44

So far, it has been a very difficult and challenging season for me. From the first time I got this buck on trail camera, I knew I had my target buck! He has proved to be quite the elusive creature so far. I sit in the stand hour after hour just imagining what it would be like if I ever see him in person and wondering if I will be able to handle the pressure. Whew! Getting my blood pressure up now!
I sit and sit and all I see is 8 pointers and 9 pointers, 5’s, 6’s, 7’s, even some 4 pointers. Maybe one day I’ll get lucky and finally get an opportunity at him! Hopefully I’ll be up for the challenge!1700009380060.jpeg1700009401068.jpeg1700009435716.jpeg1700009464287.jpeg1700009479936.jpegsorry for the long post but I’m sure y’all can see why I’m so excited about this deer!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I wasn’t gonna offer to help clean, but figured then maybe I could get him to rescind his can call comments. Kind of a I scratch your back, you scratch mine kinda deal
#cancallconniseurs
He did say some pretty hateful things , but they sure were funny

rugerfan

So far, it has been a very difficult and challenging season for me. From the first time I got this buck on trail camera, I knew I had my target buck! He has proved to be quite the elusive creature so far. I sit in the stand hour after hour just imagining what it would be like if I ever see him in person and wondering if I will be able to handle the pressure. Whew! Getting my blood pressure up now!
I sit and sit and all I see is 8 pointers and 9 pointers, 5’s, 6’s, 7’s, even some 4 pointers. Maybe one day I’ll get lucky and finally get an opportunity at him! Hopefully I’ll be up for the challenge!View attachment 1269434View attachment 1269435View attachment 1269436View attachment 1269437View attachment 1269438sorry for the long post but I’m sure y’all can see why I’m so excited about this deer!
That last picture is a nana booboo you will never get me picture! He is taunting you!

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I sit and sit and all I see is 8 pointers and 9 pointers, 5’s, 6’s, 7’s, even some 4 pointers. Maybe one day I’ll get lucky and finally get an opportunity at him! Hopefully I’ll be up for the challenge!View attachment 1269434View attachment 1269435View attachment 1269436View attachment 1269437View attachment 1269438sorry for the long post but I’m sure y’all can see why I’m so excited about this deer!

Magnificent beast! Hope u able to kill him!

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I wasn’t gonna offer to help clean, but figured then maybe I could get him to rescind his can call comments. Kind of a I scratch your back, you scratch mine kinda deal
#cancallconniseurs

It’s just hard for me to imagine an outdoorsman of ur caliber totin a can call. Try as I may, I just don’t see it.

georgiadawgs44

Update:

I’m sure everyone has been on pins and needles waiting for an update from last weekend. I could hardly get through the work week and finally, Friday arrived. Made it home from work and packed up and left for camp about 6pm. Made the 2 1/2 hour drive, got to camp and unloaded my stuff. Relaxed for a while knowing I needed to get in bed so I could be ready for the morning hunt. Sleep didn’t come easy but somehow I managed to get a few hours rest. Woke up Saturday morning raring to go! Got my shower, coffee made, pb&j and got all that in my pack. Dressed and red ta go. Went out the door to my truck to grab my gun. It weren’t there. I left the only thing that I absolutely had to have to hunt at home! (Yeah, I really did do that!).
A deer if this caliber will mess with a man’s mind I recon. So, the quest continues.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Update:

I’m sure everyone has been on pins and needles waiting for an update from last weekend. I could hardly get through the work week and finally, Friday arrived. Made it home from work and packed up and left for camp about 6pm. Made the 2 1/2 hour drive, got to camp and unloaded my stuff. Relaxed for a while knowing I needed to get in bed so I could be ready for the morning hunt. Sleep didn’t come easy but somehow I managed to get a few hours rest. Woke up Saturday morning raring to go! Got my shower, coffee made, pb&j and got all that in my pack. Dressed and red ta go. Went out the door to my truck to grab my gun. It weren’t there. I left the only thing that I absolutely had to have to hunt at home! (Yeah, I really did do that!).
A deer if this caliber will mess with a man’s mind I recon. So, the quest continues.

Any updates ?

JB0704

I Gots Goats
No sir. I haven’t made it back to camp since the weekend before Thanksgiving. The weekend I forgot my dang gun! Imma get back down there and continue the pursuit this weekend though. Still holding out a little hope!

Good luck! Hope u get him.