To get everyone ready for the weekend.

01Foreman400

Staff member
Here are a couple of pictures that I took at Cades Cove on my anniversary at the end of March.

Darrell

Attachments

• P3280031.JPG
    P3280031.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 292
  • P3280032.JPG
    P3280032.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 264

Arrow3

Dang....me and Jessica were at Cades Cove a little while back and all we saw were deer....

jeshoffstall

Foreman,

What day were you there? The wife and I were at CC on March 29th and it was foggy as all get out. We saw one gobbler (maybe that one - about a mile into the loop on the left) and a bucketload of deer. Did the Abram's trail and got caught in a thunderstorm - good times!!

01Foreman400

Staff member
What day were you there? The wife and I were at CC on March 29th and it was foggy as all get out. We saw one gobbler (maybe that one - about a mile into the loop on the left) and a bucketload of deer. Did the Abram's trail and got caught in a thunderstorm - good times!!

I was there on the Friday the 28th. We got there about 2 hours before it got dark and when we where leaving it was dark. These birds where at the very first fields as soon as you enter the park.

tony2001577

Here are a few i saw last weekend at cades cove 4-6-08 . Saw 2 deer that still had horns ???? thought they had all fallen off .

Photobucket

Photobucket