shining down from Heaven

chinquapin

Took these this morning, I took several of the sky and these were the two best :bounce:

Tell me what ya think please.
Hope ya enjoy

P.S. Hoss remember when you said mess around with the settings and the "KEY" was to remember which one you were using well guess what I can't remember which settings I used :banginghe their the same shot with two different settings.

Ben

Attachments

• DSCN9908.jpg
    DSCN9908.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN9907.jpg
    DSCN9907.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 100

rip18

Both of them are pretty cool!

The good thing about digital cameras is that they record the settings for you! Most image editing programs show you the image data (EXIF data), so you can see what settings you used.

I use a program called viewEXIF to look at EXIF data for on-line images. It is available here: http://ak.no-ip.com/EXIF/ (yep, Hoss, I downloaded it again this afternoon and it is working fine again now!!). Unfortunately, your images "contain no EXIF information")....

Anyway, that whole paragraph to tell you that you can see what settings you used in most image editing programs or you can download a program that will tell you.

Again - two neat "God beam" shots!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
very nice ones, real pretty:cool:

10-4 on what rip said.

Your editing program or storage site is blocking your EXIF data and we can't read it, or at least I can't, so we cannot tell you what settings the camera chose.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i think i like the 2nd one ben, it has a cooler feel to it. right now i need all the cool i can get !!!

Hoss

Those are neat, Ben. I like em both. Nice job.

I saw your note about forgeting the settings and immediately tried to check the EXIF data. I should have read on down and saved some time. Being able to go back and check the settings from the EXIF data is a great tool.

When viewEXIF stopped working, I switched to OPANDA IEXIF. Provides a little more information and lets me copy and paste the data. You can get it here.

http://www.opanda.com/en/iexif/index.html

Hoss

JasonF

Can't get enough of that! Nice work!

Redbow

Oh yes, greatt shots of the clouds! Kinda makes me want to go soaring right up through the openings in them!

Thanks....