Fort Frederica NM

GAranger1403

This structure is all that stands of what was once a thriving little community, Ft. Frederica Georgia. I recomend visitng this Nat. Park if your ever in the area. Great place to mush!

Attachments

• frederica.jpg
    frederica.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 90

JasonF

Thanks for the recomendation...I just may have to do that one day!
Great picture!

Smokey

Cool Shot!

I got to admit though that the title and caption had me confused. With it titled Fort Frederica NM I was thinking "Fort Federica NM, well boy howdy that there luck devil GAranger1403 done went and took him a trip out west to New Mexico." Then the caption talks about it being a thriving community in GEORIGA! Well Duh!! N M is National Monument not New Mexico!! I've never really been called smart:crazy:

GAranger1403

Cool Shot!

I got to admit though that the title and caption had me confused. With it titled Fort Frederica NM I was thinking "Fort Federica NM, well boy howdy that there luck devil GAranger1403 done went and took him a trip out west to New Mexico." Then the caption talks about it being a thriving community in GEORIGA! Well Duh!! N M is National Monument not New Mexico!! I've never really been called smart:crazy:

Sorry for the confusion smokey, wish I had been to N. Mexico! Never been that far west.

rip18

Yep, a cool place to visit. It is a hard place for me to shoot, but you sure did well!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Nice pic:cool:

Jake Allen

Fine shot, lot's of textures and shadows.
Makes a nice background for the cannon.