My avatar

T

tuffdawg

So the question got carried away in the campfire.... But honestly, My avatar was an accident, but what do you think about it? :huh: Does it make you go cross eyed? is there something I can do to make it unique but not brain twisting? :huh:

This avatar, not my current......

christmasday023-1.jpg

Last edited:

Hoss

Lots of different effects you can find when you start post processing photos. How people respond to them, is pretty much an individual thing, some like it, some don't. I haven't spent a lot of time with the effects (except in developing some frames) so I can't give you any advice on how to fix this one so it's not something that you stare at for a while and then shake your head and go huh.

Oh and I'm coming down on the side of not one of my favorite effects. Cool, but not one of my favorites.

Hoss

T

tuffdawg

What I want, is a black and white version of a picture of her.... facing one way, and up top, another pic of her fading in from the corner, facing another way, Does anyone know how to do this? and do you know what i am talking about?

Smokey

My opinion -- the avatar that you're now using is awesome!

Hoss

Takes some work with layers to do that. We've have some folks on here who are pretty darn good that can probably give you some pointers. Layering one photo on top of another isn't something I've had time to play with.

Hoss