DXT string color

South Man

Anyone have any suggestions for a cool string color for a DXT? I was thinking about blue and white vapor trail strings since fletching is blue and white? Would that be too much white to give me away?

johnson250

I got Brown and Black to match the camo on the bow and it looks pretty good. But if i had to do it over prob would have gone with blaze orange.

reylamb

Not a fan of white because it does not stay white for long. It will turn a very dingy grey, especially on a hunting bow.

Red/Black Speckled with Flame (new color from BCY this year) looks awesome. As soon as I get some time those will be the colors on my bow.

Other blue combinations that look good:
Blue/Flo Green
Blue/Silver
Blue/Pink (I know, PINK???????, but it does look good)
Blue/Mtn Berry

chadf

Flo Green and Bright yellow on mine! Looks good !!

Thanks Reylimb, she's shooting awesome!

lungbuster123

Last time i was at Southern Shooters they had a DXT with Orange/ White strings and cables! It was looking pretty sharp!

head buster

black and neon green with neon green serving. more green than black almost.

Thanks reylamb

FishinMech

Last time i was at Southern Shooters they had a DXT with Orange/ White strings and cables! It was looking pretty sharp!

That is the demo bow from mathews is does look good. I got flo pink and flo orange and it looks mighty fine yes PINK. Makes it look fast really fast.

GusGus

I've got a Sunset Orange and Silver Reylamb special on my Guardian. I like the Mtn. Berry and Silver combo also. I saw a Red/White Speckle and Blue/White Speckle combo that looked pretty sweet.

coltsmith

:crazy: do yall carry your bows to the mall and try to pick up chicks with it?who cares as long as its accurate. regular winners choice on my dxt

GusGus

:crazy: do yall carry your bows to the mall and try to pick up chicks with it?who cares as long as its accurate. regular winners choice on my dxt

Well for me my bow is just like anything else. I like to make it "mine". I like my bow to be different and stand out. I dont want to go to the range and see 5 other bows just like mine. A bone stock truck will run up the highway just the same as a big jacked up truck. Wonder why folks spend money on big tires and such...Its because it looks cool. You can have a bow thats accurate, or you can have one thats accurate and purty. I choose the latter.