Where is the cheapest place to buy Game fencing?

huntemwfo

I have 250 ac. that I would like to start a hog hunting preserve. I need some advice on where to buy the materials for fencing it in.

wcg2

I dont know but if you find out let me know. I am looking to high fence the back side of my place.

Doc_5729

I have 250 ac. that I would like to start a hog hunting preserve. I need some advice on where to buy the materials for fencing it in.

Right now there's no such thing as cheap fence and 250 ac will be expensive. Of course there's no such thing as hog proof fence either, they will tear it out of the ground.

reylamb

The first step would be to check with the state of Georgia. You can not legally erect a high fence if you have under 600 acres without a permit. Even then all game animals must be removed from the enclosed area prior to the fence being completed.

I would have to see some folks go to all the expense of having a fence put up to find out they have to tear it down.

deedly

I don't think it would take a high fence to hold hogs in. 5 foot tall should be plenty. No permit needed and a lot less expensive...