Cannon safe at TSC ?

J.D. Squire

Who has one? Pros? cons?
Looking at the 24 gun model for $629.00
:huh::cheers:

shadow2

just remember you will need one bigger than what you think...a 24 gun safe is not going to hold 24 scoped rifles

Gunsmoke

I just bought a bighorn safe 19 cubic ft at costco it is a 24 gun also 1200 deg fire rated for 499.99 electronic lock also
It looks almost identical to the one at TSC

seabear2

Call Randy @ Southern Security. He has great prices and can ship if need be. (800) 251-9992

Last edited:

Robk

Couple big differences with the Cannon and the Bighorn. Bighorns are made in China versus the Cannon's are made in San Diego or just accross the border in TJ at thier new plant. The Cannon comes with the best warranty in the business where the Big Horn has no warranty. Cannon's warranty covers Fire, Flood, Attempted Break In or an Actual Breakin with no cost of shipping to Curbside. Cannon's are UL Tested and the Big Horns are not.

I've sold both safes and no longer carry the Big Horn due to production issues and follow up to issues with units on hand.

Any other questions please feel free to PM me.

safebuilder

If any body has a dial lock and wants an electronic they can easily be changed. Send me a pm and I will help you out. SafeBuilder. Also will custom build safes for just a little more than the cheap imports.

7MAGMIKE

I picked up a Cannon last year at the Hiram Tractor Supply in their chip and dent sale. It had a couple of small scratches on it but it is nice. Paid only $350.00 plus tax. Good safe BUT I wish it were bigger. I keep ammo and guns in it and it is out of room. I need to build an ammo magazine. My wife loves the security for her jewelry. Mine has the electronic lock easy to use.

shadow2

just one more thing.. if you are going to be protecting thousands of dollars in guns and other iteams why go so cheap on the safe??

Gunsmoke

the bighorn I bought has a a lifetime warranty against break in defects etc it says it is made by rhino metals makers of bighorn and rhino safes

Robk

the bighorn I bought has a a lifetime warranty against break in defects etc it says it is made by rhino metals makers of bighorn and rhino safes

sold by rhino made by the chinese. I'm a retailer and we used to carry those safes but supply reliability issues caused us to discontinue them.

clickclick

Gun Safe

A Cannon safe is advertised more. But if you want a good safe that has quality inside and out look at Liberty safes. They dont have to advertise much. You are looking at protecting anything you put in it. Look at the fire rating,weight,thickness of the door and bolts and how many bolts,finish and warranty. Liberty uses auto paint with clear coat.Liberty also makes National which is a higher quality. Do your self a favor look at them your self in person not just online. I bought mine from David's Gun Room. I don't work for them they seem to have better pricing. I own two Nationals. If you are going to put 24 scoped rifles or half shotgun in it they will have a hard time fitting may want to go with a bigger safe. Good luck.
David's Gun Room
(770) 447-6021 5074 Buford Hwy Norcross, GA