Double Bull Surround View Blind

shdw633

How is that see through at deer thirty, do you pretty much just use it like a regular blind as far as opening up the windows or can you still see through it.

shdw633

I went to the Tidewe site and bought the blind, I paid for it with a C/C through Paypal and they sent me an email this morning saying to send a copy of the card with all but the last 4 numbers blacked out because the card has been marked as 'RISKY'. If I don't want to do this then I can cancel the order. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

bilgerat

Senior
I had no problem putting mine on my master card, I dont do the paypal thing. got it in in about 5 days

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I don’t want to derail, but since Tidewe was mentioned about3 years ago I got a Tidewe trail cam for Father’s Day. When I first saw it my reaction was “Tidewe? Never heard of it”, but it’s been a good camera.
Now, back to our regular programming.
I have a TideWe backpack and love it! I’d by anything TideWe!

I went to the Tidewe site and bought the blind, I paid for it with a C/C through Paypal and they sent me an email this morning saying to send a copy of the card with all but the last 4 numbers blacked out because the card has been marked as 'RISKY'. If I don't want to do this then I can cancel the order. Has anyone else ever had this happen?
No! What the heck? I use PayPal anytime the seller takes it…..debit and credit.
If I get any emails regarding any kind of issue, I NEVER OPEN IT! I will go to the website, login and check it out from there. I’d login to PayPal and review the transaction

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
As far as the thread topic being the double bull surround, I’m sure they are sweet, but wayyyy out of my budget! The most appealing pro as far as I can tell, is the see through material. Id buy a much less expensive option. Bilgerat’s blind would do just fine!

TurkeyKiller12

The biggest thing that's drawing me to the double bulls is the ease of setup and takedown. I fight and cuss my ameristep blinds every season. I break poles and rip some canvas everytime.

I always use PayPal on any transaction I can. They have saved me many times by less than ideal sellers who try and take advantage of people. Just recently I had to use them on an ebike purchase from mountain to sea ( m2s ) I was having issues with the bike. They wanted me to pay for shipping back and then back to me 400$ I said no ! This isn’t right on a brand new bike and they wouldn’t budge. Tried putting it on me. I got PayPal involved filed a claim and won then all of a sudden they wanted to deal and cut me a credit for 400$ . Even tried to send a truck to pick my bike up Before PayPal had even resolved the dispute . They never once responded to PayPal at all.. I wouldn’t buy from them again. I had a local bike shop take care of the issue for me…

bilgerat

Senior
the tidewe is easy to set up and take down, now getting it back in the carrying bag is another thing , It's like those pop up awning tent things, they never go back in the bag easily.

shdw633

Looks great.

Going to give one a try this coming season.

Did you order that through the website and if so how long did it take them to get it to you. I still do not have mine I ordered at the beginning of the week, I dont even have a notice that it's been shipped.

shdw633

So I ordered the blind a week ago, get an email about a risky credit card and now cannot get anyone at the company to talk to me. I have emailed them, called them but couldn't leave a message because of full mailbox (never a good sign) and ever time I have tried the chat feature they always say they will be right back in 10 hours but are never there, mind you I bought the blind through their site, not a third party vendor. I am still holding out hope but am glad I did at least use Paypal so I do have some recourse if needed.

Gut_Pile

I sat in a friends Double Bull Surround View one afternoon last year and really enjoyed it. Very well made and the see through is really nice

Gbr5pb

I got a tidewe rangefinder and it works! Also got one of them academy special ground blinds for the grandsons if anyone can get it back in the bag I would like to see it!

shdw633

So I ordered the blind a week ago, get an email about a risky credit card and now cannot get anyone at the company to talk to me. I have emailed them, called them but couldn't leave a message because of full mailbox (never a good sign) and ever time I have tried the chat feature they always say they will be right back in 10 hours but are never there, mind you I bought the blind through their site, not a third party vendor. I am still holding out hope but am glad I did at least use Paypal so I do have some recourse if needed.

So the company called me back and state that they did send the risky credit card email they could see how it could look like a scam email, she then confirmed the order over the phone and said my blind would be shipped out shortly. Not a great start but I'm hoping the blind makes up for it.

shdw633

I got a tidewe rangefinder and it works! Also got one of them academy special ground blinds for the grandsons if anyone can get it back in the bag I would like to see it!

I always buy a bigger bag for them because it is too difficult to get them into the one they send you, especially in the dark.