Your favorite airgun.

BuckHunter 34

I know a lot of people have some for eaither plinking or just some backyard hunting. So whats y'all s favorite type? I just recently got a gamo silent cat and love it to death. I have shot squirrels from 30-45 yards away. What do you guys have?:yeah:

I've had several 1000 FPS guns over the years, but keep going back to my Crosman 800 FPS gun. I've killed lots of doves, a few crows, and lots of squirrels with it. My longest kill was 40 yards (laser range finder) on a Eurasian Collared dove, right through the neck.

I made an indoor target for it last week. It's just a small flat box packed full of hunting magazines and taped shut. I stuck 4 shoot-N-C dots on it, and I can set it up on the table across the room and shoot at it all day long from my recliner if I want to.

Deerhead

I wore out my Crossman pump. I “think” it was a model 710. It was the most accurate air gun I ever owned. The best break action pellet rifle is made by RWS. It’s a sweet shooter. All depends on how much you want to spend.

jbird1

I made an indoor target for it last week. It's just a small flat box packed full of hunting magazines and taped shut. I stuck 4 shoot-N-C dots on it, and I can set it up on the table across the room and shoot at it all day long from my recliner if I want to.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cool:

FishinMech

I made an indoor target for it last week. It's just a small flat box packed full of hunting magazines and taped shut. I stuck 4 shoot-N-C dots on it, and I can set it up on the table across the room and shoot at it all day long from my recliner if I want to.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cool:[/QUOTE]

That is what i am talking about..

seaweaver

I shot my brother's Beeman last night. He had the .22 barrel on it.
It was the first single stroke gun I have shot and was surprised by the amount of force required to cock it. The trigger was a..2 step but light enough to allow me to drop a squirrel at40y in the top of a pine.
The thing is way too long for my tastes. Like stick of emt.

I like the old Crossman w/ the full length lever that was kinda square and rested just ahead of the trigger guard.
One thing about a single cock gun...it is quiet to charge.
No...Slap,Slap,Slap,Slap,Slap,Slap,Slap

Theoben Rapid

English made excellence. I shoot staples at 50 yards. Also, I have a .3250 5 shot group at 100 yds (3/8 m.o.a.).

Buckhead

Beeman Kodiak in .25. I have a RWS model 45 in .177 and my dad has a Beeman R9 in .20. Neither of them comes close in power. With the Kodiak, it is like shooting a .22 rimfire out to 50 yards or so. In pellet guns it all comes down to pellet mass and energy. A 25 caliber, 26 grain pellet at 700 fps will ruin a squirrels day.