New Mouth Calls

BubbaD

Not to start the typical "whats the best" (although that might be cool a little bit later) I was just curious what might be some of the new mouth calls folks will be testing out this season. I always like to pick up one or two new ones when I am in Wally world or BPS just to practiice with while driving down the road. What are some recomendations?:huh:

Last edited:

Randy

I have not heard of any "hot" new calls this year. I am sure they will have some in Nashvile next month though. I'll let you know.

Tailfeather

Want to try the Doug Crabtree call from Woodhaven. I love their hornet and scorpion, so maybe I can add another to the list.

Would like to get a new glass....heard a-lot about the Carolina Assassin....anybody got info on that?

sweet 16

I've gotten a turkey for the last 7 years. Really don't think calling makes up but 30% of the success of a hunt. I do use a Quaker boy Old Boss Hen. Push box for close up.

Arrow3

I bought a Woodhaven Copperhead last night and like it pretty good...I also bought one of the new Primos mouth calls and didn't like it...

DaddyPaul

I have used some of William Terry's (Legacy Calls) mouth calls over the past couple of years and am amazed at how easy they are to run and how well they hold up. I noticed they have a couple of new calls out this year and I plan to pick up a few of them pretty soon.