Anybody hunting with Victoy arrows?

cpark

victory

I was wondering the same thing the other day I seen some on sale but didn't get them.

lungbuster123

I bought a dozen of the Victory VForce HV V3s. I already know there going to have my set-up shooting alot faster which Is great If I dont have to sacrifice to much KE.

G5guy23

I shoot them there good arrows,i shoot tight groups with my destroyer,so I'm happy!

wbwright

Not me personally, but a good friend hunted with the same ones you got, a bowtech allegiance, and rage 2-blades and regularly got pass throughs. He seemed very satisfied with them as a hunting arrow. I think hes now shooting GT ultralights which are only little heavier I think.

I have Victory V3 HV's and they are 70 grains lighter than my Trophy Ridge arrows weighing in right at 320 grains per arrow total. They are blazing fast, but i have not tried them on animals yet. I plan to use mine for 3-D but if they shoot well enough, and i like them, i might use them for hunting as well.

C Cape

I've got V1 VForce HV 350's for shooting and V3 VForce 350's for hunting. The HV's are a little light at 6.4 GPI but the regular VForce 350's are 8.8 GPI. I'm shooting straight blazers on the HV's and right hand helical on the VForce's. I like the arrows alot so far but like 11 P&Y I haven't shot them at an animal.

What vanes are yall shooting? I was thinking about buying some of the NAP Quickfletch Bone Collectors.

"Fools and money soon part"

Thats the old adage that comes to mind. You must really love Waddell. There is nothing significantly different between normal Quickfletch's and the Bone Collector ones, except the price and the color of the package it comes in. Waddell gets a kickback every time they use his name. If you wanna blow your money on something cool, send it on to me...or maybe a few others on here that are cool. :crazy:

Quickfletch is great, but you can fletch a whole dozen and wrap them for less if you know someone with a EZ Fletch mini. I have two. You can fletch a dozen arrows for about 15 or 16 dollars which is less than what your gonna spend on one 6 pack of quickfletch's. In addition, you can have just about any color combo you want and you can pick your own color of wrap too!! :flag::flag::flag:

lungbuster123

Ive been looking at the quick fletch for awhile now. Im going to give them a try so I dont have to wait to have my arrows back. As long as they do what they are supposed to im not worried about the price.

wbwright

I know some folks shooting the quickfletch's with good results, but i would buy a jig and get your wraps and fletching in bulk. its pretty simple and gives you a lot of custom options if you like that kind of thing.

wbwright

u can spend whatever you want really, from $25 to $100+ depending on what you want as far as adjustability and whether or not it does multiple arrows/muliple fletchings and so on at one time.

For economy I have used the (edit: Grayling) jig for several years successfully and it also has some adjustability, you can get one for about $30-35 from Bass Pro or Cabelas

Edited: My mistake, the inexpensive jig that i use all the time is a Grayling not Bohning :banginghe

Last edited:
I just shot my V3 HV arrows today and i weighed them on a Carbon Express Scale....2 inch blazers, wrapped, Blazer Double Nock, Inserts and a 100 grain tip at 28 inches for a total weight of 307 grains. Sure is a lot lighter than my 390 grain Trophy Ridge Crush Arrows!

I fletched three arrows with my EZ Fletch Mini while standing at the counter shooting the bull with the owner this morning at the archery shop. Took me about 5 minutes to wrap and fletch 3 arrows. I then went outside and shot a block target and blew right through on the first, second and third shot. All three arrows shot right through the block fusion target and they held the wrap and fletching with zero defects. I was extremely impressed considering that i just fletched them less than 5 minutes before.

benellisbe

I use the V1 VForce 350s in my X-Force and I love them. The only other arrow I would consider is the X-Weave.

wbwright

I use the V1 VForce 350s in my X-Force and I love them. The only other arrow I would consider is the X-Weave.

...i've been shooting x-weave pro 200's for the past year and i think im going to get another dozen soon. i've looked and looked for something different id like to try but i keep coming back to the x-weaves

CORNFED500

I have really enjoyed the victory arrows, in comparrison by price i am paying $80 for V1 thought a good value for the price and these arrows slam right through a deer

bigpig

i shoot v1 vforce 350s. with these arrows ive killed 2 deer and a hog. 1 deer pass through had a 100 grain thunderhead on it and the other was not. had a 100 grain 2blade rage. he didn't run far though.