Attention Knifemakers....Handles

dmedd

Hey guys, I have recently begun building these knife handles with various end caps. I wanted to let ya'll see them and see if anybody might be interested in them before I put them on another auction site for sale. With all of the sanding and elbow grease that goes into making these, I feel that $20 each would be a fair price. I have seen them sell for quite a bit more.

Here's an example of what I have now.

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

Here's a couple of similar handles that Raleigh bladed up for me.

IMG_1843.jpg

Most of these handles are elk antler with a couple of whitetail in the mix.

carver

Very nice David

dmedd

Thanks Jerry :cheers:

dmedd

Asking too much???????:huh:

godogs57

Not too much David...fairly priced. Beautiful work on the end caps. I finish mine off with nickle silver or copper....got to learn how folks attach their end caps such as these.

BTW, you do beautiful work.

dmedd

Thank you sir. I'm slowly trying to get into making steel knives. I really need to do some apprentice work with an established knifemaker.

tedsknives

dmedd, just another invite. Im in Thomaston and usually around the shop most of the time mom-sat. Glad to help any way i can

dmedd

dmedd, just another invite. Im in Thomaston and usually around the shop most of the time mom-sat. Glad to help any way i can

Thanks Ted, I would love to stop by and see you sometime. I'm going to have Raleigh beating on rocks here shortly. :bounce:

tedsknives

Thats something i would like
to see