Ohio?

blong

Just made plans to hunt se ohio the first week of May. Any of you guys been up there?

gobble157

Yes sir! I've killed a pile of turkeys in SE Ohio. Amazing country and lots of fun. We got a place right out of Jackson. What county are you hunting in? I was stationed in Dayton, OH for four years and know that state well. Let me know if you have any questions. God bless!

David

PS - check out this link
http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=195687&highlight=

blong

Gonna be in Monroe and Washington counties. Found a small cabin for rent within a mile of the river. Thanks for the reply.

M Sharpe

You'd better be careful!!!! I was watching the Animal Planet last night(nothing else seemed interesting), they were in S.E. Ohio checking out a bigfoot sighting. Said Ohio had the highest number of bigfoots east of the Mississippi. They made a few calls and one answered back.

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

gobble157

You'd better be careful!!!! I was watching the Animal Planet last night(nothing else seemed interesting), they were in S.E. Ohio checking out a bigfoot sighting. Said Ohio had the highest number of bigfoots east of the Mississippi. They made a few calls and one answered back.

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

I wish I saw Bigfoot while in the woods! Unfortunately I never did while I was there :biggrin2: