Heavy shot #7

Craigaria

About to order some shells.

Anyone know who has the best deal on heavy13 3.5" #7s in 12 gauge.

I have been using these for the last few years and have patterned my gun with them, but no one stocks them locally.

Thanks

frankwright

When I am looking for something like the Hevi 13, I usually do a Google search and try to find the best price and who actually has some.
As it gets this close to turkey season, the premium shells like Hevi and Federal HV become hard to find.
I have seen it at Academy but have not looked lately. Good Luck with your search.

deast1988

My brother ordered 3 boxes of the 2oz hevi #7s in 3in. From midway 26 or 27 for 5 shells but shipping makes is $31 a box. The way I look at is $31 for 5. $62 for 10. You get Nitro loaded for maybe $20 more. HTL is high its an expensive load. But when your looking at $6 a shell I spend $8 a shell to shoot nitros 1 shot to pattern and 3 dead birds with the next 3 shots. That's my 02cents.

Craigaria

Cool, I have found then on a few sites but last year there were some decent deals out there. I'm still looking, just hoping someone else may point me in the right direction

Craigaria

Dang, I was just about to buy from midway and they wanted $19 for shipping...

That's $80 for ten shells, wow

ChristopherA.King

I ordered mine last year from Cabelas they had a real good deal on them and I bought a few boxes to last a while you might try there.

deast1988

$80 something shipped for Nitros y'all sure you don't want to give um a go?

Craigaria

$80 something shipped for Nitros y'all sure you don't want to give um a go?

I have allready patterned my gun with the heavy shot. It has a super deadly pattern at 40 yards and it has killed all the birds I've shot at.

If I change shells, ill have to re pattern and that gets expensive quick.

I'm sure they are good, maybe ill try em out one day, thanks

Reminex

Federal #7 heavyweight in a box of 10 for $36 at Ace Hardware of Gray...if you want to try them ill pick you up a box. Ive read the box of 10 patterns better than the new run box of 5.

Dallen92

Check rogers sporting goods. Shipping from them was less than $15 from them. I bought 4 boxes from them a while back that was $101 total shipped to my door. Also dont forget there is a rebate through hevi 13 that is $10 off per box and you can send in a rebate for 2 boxes for $20 total.

01Foreman400

Staff member
Check rogers sporting goods. Shipping from them was less than $15 from them. I bought 4 boxes from them a while back that was $101 total shipped to my door. Also dont forget there is a rebate through hevi 13 that is $10 off per box and you can send in a rebate for 2 boxes for $20 total.

Rogers is the cheapest I've found.