Team up

sportsman94

Anyone want to team up for any WMAs near Augusta? I just moved here for work and am already getting the itch to get in the woods. Ive never hunted a WMA so I wouldn't have much to offer besides a couple turkeys under my belt and a good attitude. If anyone is interested let me know. I will also take advice about how the WMAs around here work if anyone has anything to offer. Not looking for spots or even areas. I will be appreciative if you will tell me if I have to check in to these WMAs and if they have a quota hunt I have to wait till they get done with.
Also, if anyone is looking for a camera man/caller on private land around the area I will gladly do that as well. Thanks

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What's up man , check out dilane, I don't think it's far from u and it's a beautiful piece of land and it use to be full of turkey , im pretty sure it's quota but may be open for all some times

sportsman94

My plan was to check out dilane, Yuchi, and tuckahoe most likely. I've read fair things about all 3. I tried finding more info on the Dnr website but couldn't find anything. May have just overlooked it but will absolutely try to do more research in the coming months. The one thing I saw about dilane is that it is quota for the first few weeks then opens up to everyone else after that. It could have been old information though

Toddmann

Don't forget about South Carolina as well.

AllTerrainAngler

I hunted dilane and tuckahoe last year. We can take my boat to tuckahoe