Zamir White

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I know we're not talking about me!!!lol:D

Heck, no... All of the Georgia fans that talk smack about Kirby and his recruiting especially when he's the best recruiter we've seen at UGA.

MCBUCK

I don't think you're an arm chair Snook. Personally I believe you are intellectual, and insightful into the world of college football. Even if you are misdirected in your belief that the center of the college football universe rotates around and eminates from Columbus Ohio, you're good people. ::ke: There's hope for you yet.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

lbzdually

Banned
Heck, no... All of the Georgia fans that talk smack about Kirby and his recruiting especially when he's the best recruiter we've seen at UGA.

The only thing I've said about Kirby's recruiting is his lack of a QB this year yet, and that can change in a heartbeat. As far as being an armchair QB, if you express any opinion, good or bad you are an armchair QB. After getting the verbal from White UGA is #55 in the country in recruiting this year. I think a lot of recruits are in a waiting pattern to see if the Dawgs can win this year before they commit.

MCBUCK

Salyer is the next piece. Bring in these hogs, and the skill players will follow.

Madsnooker

Q7
Mmmm....no offense snook, but the bucks were just imaginary lovers in this soirée. The kid was Dawg all along. Most everything I've read in the last couple of hours had little to no mention of the Bucks. Bama was the distant second and Zeuss' own words were "they were 7 yards back on a 40 yard dash"
Don't take offense, but even the visits he made were non-players. He was a Dawg commit in May. Dawg fan since freshman year.
https://www.dawgnation.com/

That's why you haven't heard me talk about him lately. However, he did love the Buckeyes but his heart was always with the pups. Meyer knew that weeks ago and that's why he didn't wait and let Master Teague commit as soon as he watched him perform at camp a couple weeks ago.

With that said, don't let Teagues ranking fool you as most of the rankings experts that have watched him camp this summer said he will get a huge ranking boost and in their opinion, will be the top 1 or 2 back in America when it's all said and done.

His tape is every bit as good as Whites.
Don't get me wrong, White is a great back but it appears OSU did just fine at rb. He is a big kid and ran a legitimate 4.3 at Bamas camp and then the next week did it again at OSUs camp.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If they don't show improvement over last year, all the recruiting in the world wont help. By improvement, I mean winning the games you are supposed to win without a struggle.

Madsnooker

I don't think you're an arm chair Snook. Personally I believe you are intellectual, and insightful into the world of college football. Even if you are misdirected in your belief that the center of the college football universe rotates around and eminates from Columbus Ohio, you're good people. ::ke: There's hope for you yet.

Are you saying the college football universe doesn't rotate around the Horse Shoe?:crazy:

That's the first I've heard that?

:D

MCBUCK

Are you saying the college football universe doesn't rotate around the Horse Shoe?:crazy:

That's the first I've heard that?

:D

Just ask Miguel...or RhBama..they'll give you a quick informational.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Only true team love originates in Athens. Anything else is just a weak attempt at trying to come close to it. Yall can give up, it don't exist.

Showtime

Banned
Salyer is the next piece. Bring in these hogs, and the skill players will follow.
Word is Trey Hill is a lock too.

I am expecting that 2017 will be another win season and people will call for Kirby's job. Then 2018-2019 will be so exciting the idjits calling for his job will slip back into the shadows again. :cool:

MCBUCK

I wouldn't call any of these kids a lock until they unpack at frosh orientation. Win this fall, and Salyer and Hill are in for sure....but as the old saying goes..."ya gotta win baby!"

lampern

If the bulldogs want to win they should transfer to the ACC.

You can beat up on the NC States, Wake Forests and Virginias.

weathermantrey

IMO, if Georgia can't win in the SEC East, they can't win in any division. The SEC east was the worst division among power conferences last year.