Zamir White

westcobbdog

His highlight reel is scary. This commit helps our 18' class considerably with other talented players wanting to play with this SEC ready 4.4 runnin' grown man rb.

Matthew6

Banned thug
sounds like elfiiiiiii and slayer are a year early on :bounce:prediction. are you predicting Herschel 2.:bounce:

Madsnooker

Nice get Pup fans!!!!!:cool:

I have not kept up with the pups recruiting but after getting him, I checked out the class and was shocked to see the next highest recruit was so lowly ranked?

Maybe this pickup can get the train rolling so you can follow up last years great class!!!

Looks like yall might get one of those highly rated QB's.

The pups have never had much trouble landing QB,s and RB's though.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Matthew6

Banned thug
Nice get Pup fans!!!!!:cool:

I have not kept up with the pups recruiting but after getting him, I checked out the class and was shocked to see the next highest recruit was so lowly ranked?

Maybe this pickup can get the train rolling so you can follow up last years great class!!!

Looks like yall might get one of those highly rated QB's.

The pups have never had much trouble landing QB,s and RB's though.

mutz need a qb.

lbzdually

Banned
6 ft 220 and runs a 10.6 100 meters, but still has the cutting ability of a small back.

Showtime

Banned

I'm assuming you mean next highest commitment is ranked lowly. GA has a LOT of 4 and 5 star talent with 50% or more of the crystal ball predictions leaning to GA. I think commitments are strongly weighted by the commitment of Zeus and how the 2017 season plays out.

Last year was a big class. GA won't have as many scholarships to offer this year. 18 at best I believe. So their recruiting ranking will definitely drop compared to this year. But they have some big fish on the line that will likely be reeled in.

Madsnooker

I'm assuming you mean next highest commitment is ranked lowly. GA has a LOT of 4 and 5 star talent with 50% or more of the crystal ball predictions leaning to GA. I think commitments are strongly weighted by the commitment of Zeus and how the 2017 season plays out.

Last year was a big class. GA won't have as many scholarships to offer this year. 18 at best I believe. So their recruiting ranking will definitely drop compared to this year. But they have some big fish on the line that will likely be reeled in.

I think the pups will end with a top 10 class.

Showtime

Banned
I think the pups will end with a top 10 class.

Agreed, but probably not top 3 (or even top 5) like last year just due to class size alone.

Plus, I was curious so I looked. Not sure what you mean by the next guy being so far down. Below White is a 4 star. Its a slow recruiting cycle for some schools so far though. Even Bama is only 60th. :crazy:

MCBUCK

Mmmm....no offense snook, but the bucks were just imaginary lovers in this soirée. The kid was Dawg all along. Most everything I've read in the last couple of hours had little to no mention of the Bucks. Bama was the distant second and Zeuss' own words were "they were 7 yards back on a 40 yard dash"
Don't take offense, but even the visits he made were non-players. He was a Dawg commit in May. Dawg fan since freshman year.
https://www.dawgnation.com/

Last edited:

lbzdually

Banned
Now Fields or Corral, Wynn, Salyer, and Trey Hill, then it will be a top 10 class, which considering the class size would be great.

MCBUCK

Wynn, Salyer are probables at this point. I'll call it now and say Fields is probably a Dawg. .....that and $6.99 will get a six pack of Bud Lite too.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Haters gonna hate.. And the others just flap their jaws..

Go Dawgs! Anyone doubting Kirby's recruiting is, well.. Not very smart. Too many arm chair QB's in here..

Go Dawgs!

MCBUCK

that is some pure nasty water.....

GO!!DAWGS!!

I'm not right very often but I think those three will be Dawgs. Wynn and Salyer are easy picks, Fields is a little harder but in the end he wants to be the "new breed" of QB that would be a subtle change in UGA offensive philosophy. A history maker if you will. Besides that, he knows if he goes to to Cali to play that makes it financially difficult for family to come watch.

Showtime

Banned
I'm not right very often but I think those three will be Dawgs. Wynn and Salyer are easy picks, Fields is a little harder but in the end he wants to be the "new breed" of QB that would be a subtle change in UGA offensive philosophy. A history maker if you will. Besides that, he knows if he goes to to Cali to play that makes it financially difficult for family to come watch.

Cali? I thought the projections were FSU? I don't even see any Cali schools on his list on 247Sports. Are you thinking of Corral?

MCBUCK

Trojans offered and the talk is hot on their boards about stealing a 5* out of SEC country. FSU has him as high as FU. Same old story with every high profile recruits. Corrals' decommit from the Trojans sparked a lot of talk around the two. Only time will tell.