Vols lose...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I just want to reiterate how much pleasure I glean from seeing the depths of the Vols misery on Volnation. The list of HC names cracks me up.

I visit that site often just to watch the pigs wallow around... It's great!:cheers:

MudDucker

Staff member
Guys ... continuing to bash the hapless Vols might be considered cruel and unusual punishment ... carry on.

Browning Slayer

UT-Dad-Meme-Week-13_anu0p9.jpg

Browning Slayer

go1-den-dragon-chinese-vol-hater-the-vols-suck-so-15842415.png

Browning Slayer

the-joke-vol-hater-college-football-yep-24523045.png

Browning Slayer

22519456_1458569167523988_8184112027648972949_n.jpg

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just want to reiterate how much pleasure I glean from seeing the depths of the Vols misery on Volnation. The list of HC names cracks me up.

I was surprised at how many coaches were falling over each other to get there.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The only reason the stands looked full, was because every past and current Football coach in the country was seen attending the game against SC.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Checking Vol Nation is my one guilty pleasure.

I can't do it. I get this visual of Smokey jumping off Rocky Top to his death and I get sick in my stomach. I won't be a party to animal abuse.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

You know it's really bad when Memphis.... MEMPHIS...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is the best team in Tennessee... :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And they are in the top 25!!

wait until this week end:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Animal abuse Packyderm steps on hound dog.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

wait until this week end:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Animal abuse Packyderm steps on hound dog.

What's that orange and white stuff under elephants' toe nails?

Vols. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vols over on VomitNation swear that Butch won't get fired until after the Bama game.. They say it's only fair to the team to have Butch go through that humiliation with them.. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Vols over on VomitNation swear that Butch won't get fired until after the Bama game.. They say it's only fair to the team to have Butch go through that humiliation with them.. :bounce:

:biggrin2:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
What would they do if they beat Bama. Yall know they not gonna fire a coach that beat the best.

hayseed_theology

What would they do if they beat Bama. Yall know they not gonna fire a coach that beat the best.

Now that would be interesting. I don't think there's any chance it happens, but that would sure shake things up.