Another new reason Downs choose OSU

MudDucker

Staff member
At least my info is from listening to respected 247 guys which are also OSU insiders that have direct access to Day, Downs and his Dad.
But, That's exactly why I said non of us know the exact truth. It's just all webz fodder!!! ;)

And I told you I got sources that are no lying news people and I know the one I talked to knows the exact truth. Get some dramine boy, you gonna spin yourself dizzy! :rofl:

Madsnooker

And I told you I got sources that are no lying news people and I know the one I talked to knows the exact truth. Get some dramine boy, you gonna spin yourself dizzy! :rofl:
Reading comprehension could be your friend. My point was it wasn't from reading sports forums but by guys paid in the business that work for trusted sites or at least pretend to have trusted info. That's the difference. I then followed that up by saying, non of us will really know the truth.
Your the one trying to make straw men out of every post I make. Your taking this stuff to serious. :bounce::cheers:

bullgator

Well I heard from a guy who dated the sister of a dude that drove the garbage truck in the neighboring town of the greenskeeper at the country club who knew another member that was vaguely related to a girl that once gave a ride to another girl that drove a food truck on OSU’s campus…………..once.

Madsnooker

Well I heard from a guy who dated the sister of a dude that drove the garbage truck in the neighboring town of the greenskeeper at the country club who knew another member that was vaguely related to a girl that once gave a ride to another girl that drove a food truck on OSU’s campus…………..once.
Well, what did he say???? :bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
Reading comprehension could be your friend. My point was it wasn't from reading sports forums but by guys paid in the business that work for trusted sites or at least pretend to have trusted info. That's the difference. I then followed that up by saying, non of us will really know the truth.
Your the one trying to make straw men out of every post I make. Your taking this stuff to serious. :bounce::cheers:

Serious ... nah. Rebut an untruth ... yea. You always seem to a bit wide left of the mark. :bounce: