Another new reason Downs choose OSU

JB0704

I Gots Goats
And that’s all it is is rumors. Some on here seem to be in the know though. :ROFLMAO:

I don't care about any of the why he chose one over the other. More $$, bigger apartment, etc. I just hated he left Bama 'cause he is a beast. Very glad he didn't pick UGA, would have been tough watchin' him play for them.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
My favorite part of the article lol.... And the biggest truth about Coarch Soft Boy Screenshot_20240124_150402_Adblock Browser.jpg

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
No buckeye player is in the top 15. Carson beck makes more than any buckeye. Caleb Downs. $900,000 and some change

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Isn’t the culture at tOSU something else? Day is 56-8 as a head coach and folks think he should be fired. Good grief. Outside of Kirby and Saban, nobody comes close to that in the last 5 years
You got that last part partially right :rofl:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Scroll down that list. Puts a little perspective to the top 100 nil payments. Colorado has some deep pockets apparently
I don't think that list is factoring in what these players are getting for the upcoming season. I know the talk about Beck staying was a 4 million dollar package (whatever that means). I'd say with Downs wanting to be the highest NIL value, he'd get at least what Beck got if not more.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I don't think that list is factoring in what these players are getting for the upcoming season. I know the talk about Beck staying was a 4 million dollar package (whatever that means). I'd say with Downs wanting to be the highest NIL value, he'd get at least what Beck got if not more.
Talk is cheap. On3 apparently has sources. Downs is shown as a buckeye. I’d say it’s updated

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Talk is cheap. On3 apparently has sources. Downs is shown as a buckeye. I’d say it’s updated
Yeah it's updated as of this week. I don't think any of it is updated as of what they will be getting for next season. Kinda sorta says so at the top.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Kirby better get with the program or he’s going to become irrelevant
Yeah man..... Yall on the brink for firing coach soft boy because he wants to beat up Lou Holtz..... Kirby running the show like a general..... Not a court jester. :rofl: our leaders don't dance with our players before they get a beat down.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member