Another new reason Downs choose OSU

bullgator

Word on the street is Kirby told him that he's never guaranteed a starting spot and wasn't going to start with him.
Word on the street is an indication nobody wants to take credit for it.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Word on the street is Kirby told him that he's never guaranteed a starting spot and wasn't going to start with him.
Word on the skreet is uga don't care because we're deep.

Madsnooker

Actually word on the street is both OSU and UGA offers were the same. On BM5 which is an OSU podcast this morning, Dan Rubin Bill Kurelic and Mark Porter discussed Downs. They said when they spoke with OSU that OSU made Downs an offer to match UGAs offer. They said they know the amount but wasn't at liberty to say. They said OSU was second the first go around and after UGA made their offer first OSU matched it. I know UGA fans don't want to believe that so they will continue to run with the internet rumors on their site which is fine. ;)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Thats actually not true but I know you guys know that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He certainly didn't go for Day's record and chances to win a natty. ;)

F7hpvicW8AAHBeR.jpg

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Nah, the one that don't know is you. DAWGS wouldn't go over $500k, but y'all hit da boy way over that. His dad been out bragging.

What are they saying?

I've read and heard so much stuff about what these kids are making. Nebraska's coach said a backup QB is $2M these days. I imagine a player of Downs' caliber is worth twice that. I read all over that Downs wanted to be the highest NIL player out there. Sanders said you can't get a walk on for $50K.

Hard to know what's true when there is nothing but a ton of rumors out there.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
What are they saying?

I've read and heard so much stuff about what these kids are making. Nebraska's coach said a backup QB is $2M these days. I imagine a player of Downs' caliber is worth twice that. I read all over that Downs wanted to be the highest NIL player out there. Sanders said you can't get a walk on for $50K.

Hard to know what's true when there is nothing but a ton of rumors out there.
And that’s all it is is rumors. Some on here seem to be in the know though. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts