Oklahoma

bullgator

I'm seeing a Clemson-UGA Title game.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
boy this is starting to sound a lot like the trash talk pre first auburn game. ya'll already planning on the NC haven't even considered you might get beat by a team that's already beaten the big 10 champs this year and probably has the heisman winner as QB.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
All I know is we are 12-1.....

Go Dawgs!

Browning Slayer

boy this is starting to sound a lot like the trash talk pre first auburn game. ya'll already planning on the NC haven't even considered you might get beat by a team that's already beaten the big 10 champs this year and probably has the heisman winner as QB.

You jealous you aren't part of the conversation? I believe in Kirby. If we lose, so be it...

Bow to Kirby and his SEC title! I could care less about California! I'm still high as s kite and loving the SEC beat down! We are in year 2 and I'm riding the wave! Sucks to be anyone in the Dawgs way! This is nothing but gravy!

Browning Slayer

and that 1 (beatdown) was given to you by a team that lost to LSU, barely beat Troy and lost to the current #1 team. ;)

Hey... Who's you're daddy? :rofl:

deerbuster

Good luck dawgs. Yall are going to have to play like yall did against us (Auburn) the second time. Mayfield aint no joke.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Good luck dawgs. Yall are going to have to play like yall did against us (Auburn) the second time. Mayfield aint no joke.

man they done beat oklahoma and are hollering "we want bama" facepalm:

SpotandStalk

Yall better go ahead and get somebody over to Slayer's trailer park just in case the Dawgs don't win this game.

Browning Slayer

Just saying. :huh:

ask alabama what its like to play oklahoma in the sugar bowl.

*your

We're not playing them in the Sugar Bowl.. Bow to you're daddy. We beat you like a Cherokee drum..

If we loose to them, you'll still know we are the SEC Champs!

Browning Slayer

Yall better go ahead and get somebody over to Slayer's trailer park just in case the Dawgs don't win this game.

Belk Bowl... not this year...

Browning Slayer

I believe in Kirby! Have since day 1..

Go Dawgs!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
We're not playing them in the Sugar Bowl.. Bow to you're daddy. We beat you like a Cherokee drum..

If we loose to them, you'll still know we are the SEC Champs!

LOL funny you forget the rear end whipping ya'll caught on the plains. we beat you like a yard dog. dawgs barking and whining and crying all the way back to athens. the dawg bus broke down here in lagrange and no one would tow the trashy thing back to athens :rolleyes:

you should be thaking us for getting alabama out of the way for the SEC championship

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Too bad y'all won the one that didn't matter.

Browning Slayer

LOL funny you forget the rear end whipping ya'll caught on the plains. we beat you like a yard dog. dawgs barking and whining and crying all the way back to athens. the dawg bus broke down here in lagrange and no one would tow the trashy thing back to athens :rolleyes:

you should be thaking us for getting alabama out of the way for the SEC championship

Easy to forget a whooping like that when we beat you and broke your team in Atlanta. No "plains" involved. We spanked you boys bad.. and you know it! When we ran for 60+ yards.... It was like we took all of you air out..

We Beat the Dawg Crap out of you.. And you know it! 4th down and we went for a TD just to rub it in..

Browning Slayer