Ready for Fields yet?

MCBUCK

If I ain't mistaken these are the only 2 QB's on the Georgia Roster

five total but I think just two are scholarship. Downing and Seter may be PWO's. By all accounts, Downing ain't terrible but perish the thought of getting that deep. We sign at least one or maybe two more QB's for 19'

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It ain't over till it's over. We shall see. Still say there is a day coming for him, hope not would like to see Jake play it out but don't know right now.

Of course there's a day coming for him. If he steps up.

Don't know right now? Heck, I do. Jake is the starter. That's pretty evident after the game Saturday.

Tmpr111

So you honestly think Fields convinced himself that he would waltz in and put Fromm and Eason on the bench as a true freshman? :rofl:

I think they knew Eason was transferring, and yea, I think he thought he had a shot. Do you think the coaches went in and said, hey come to UGA and sit for two years then you'll get your shot? And do you think he wanted to come sit for two years? I think not, I think he honestly thought he had a shot. Your emoji looks like most on staff there and their response when he signed and they kept him from UF and FSU.

brownceluse

I heard CKS say that he was as disappointed as JF that he didn't get to play. I laughed. I mean what does that even mean? Hey JF, I'm sorry I didn't play you and I'm disappointed Fromm played so well.
What Kirby was really saying is I didn't play him on purpose. Also to all you recruits and players you win the job and playing time in practice. Also to all arm chair coaches go sit on one! Go Dawgs!

Tmpr111

What Kirby was really saying is I didn't play him on purpose. Also to all you recruits and players you win the job and playing time in practice. Also to all arm chair coaches go sit on one! Go Dawgs!

Haha! I bet that’s what he told JF in his living room too! He’s a Ford Tough kinda guy!

Browning Slayer

^this^... :rofl: :rofl:

Go Kirby go! Sic em!!

Tmpr111

Speaking of armchair coaches... It’s funny how all the CMR armchair coaches have now turned into CKS boosters.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Speaking of armchair coaches... It’s funny how all the CMR armchair coaches have now turned into CKS boosters.

I would hope so. Their is a rumor thread on DawgNation that CMR will return to Athens in some capacity, like AD or O coordinator. I think they are laughable, but some people just cant let go of CMR.

Browning Slayer

I would hope so. Their is a rumor thread on DawgNation that CMR will return to Athens in some capacity, like AD or O coordinator. I think they are laughable, but some people just cant let go of CMR.

He's calling plays in Miami. No thanks!

Tmpr111

CMR would be a great AD. Prob the best job for a man like himself. Good culture, starting from the top, caring dude, but maybe not who you need being the bad guy in the locker room. Would be an upgrade from an integrity stand-point right off the bat at "that place"