You Might Be Getting Old

baddave

i remember ted williams guns in sears catalog and when you could take a switch to your kids legally

baddave

i had a honda 90 and my friend had a mini bike. i was on his mini bike and the game was to knock the back wheel out of the other . ha i made a sharp turn w/ my foot on the ground and the kickstand cut my achilles tendon . made for a bad summer

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I also remember a Otasco store where we used to go buy guns at that is where my 1st BB gun come from

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
There was a Western Auto store in Vidalia. You could get about anything there.

Dad bought about everything from Western Auto.

Rackmaster

I remember when I was younger my pawpaw had a 70’s model Chevrolet Truck with a big camper top on back of it and we would go down to Pensacola Beach Fl and stay on the 3 mile bridge and fish for 3 or 4 days have a lot of good memories and pics on that bridge.

Wycliff

Yep, we had a Western Auto and a Southern Auto. You could get just about anything at either one. There was also a Sear's Drop off store in town.

Cmp1

BANNED
My Dad bought a,I believe it was a Mod 94 Winchester centennial,with an. Octagon barrel and Gold plated receiver from Sears,,,,

Rackmaster

Man I miss those days, hunting in Heard in the 80’s was awesome!
Sleeping in tents, my dad had a Dodge Power Wagon Truck 4x4 that thing was a beast. Y’all remember the 1st Remington 742 30-06 my dad, grandpa, and uncles bought new ones at the same time I think they were $100-150. They were the bomb back in the day

bilgerat

Senior
HERES A FEW
watching the Popeye club on TV
going to Riches in downtown Atl and riding the pink pig and sitting on My uncle Roberts {Santa} lap . Yes He was the Santa there In the early 60s to the mid 70s
the family all gathered around the tv watching Gunsmoke , Daniel Boon or the lone ranger,
Swimming at lake Spivy in the summer
Roller skating at Jonquil Roller Rink in Smyrna
And summer camp at Treemont camp in the Tenn mtns

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Man I miss those days, hunting in Heard in the 80’s was awesome!
Sleeping in tents, my dad had a Dodge Power Wagon Truck 4x4 that thing was a beast. Y’all remember the 1st Remington 742 30-06 my dad, grandpa, and uncles bought new ones at the same time I think they were $100-150. They were the bomb back in the day
i still got one...kicks like an angry mule

Redbow

I remember all of them,but I can't remember recent things sometimes.I'm 66.

Redbow...good to see you! I always liked your posts,but I haven't seen you in a while.Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year!

Thanks crackerdave and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours also and everyone on this board.. I still hang around at times but don't post much anymore. Hang loose everyone and a great big Happy New Year to all..

calibob1

COMMIE LOVER TROLL
The serials at the movies,you had to go next week to see the hero survive

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Swimming at lake Spivy in the summer
Roller skating at Jonquil Roller Rink in Smyrna
And summer camp at Treemont camp in the Tenn mtns
Not sure if we ever ran into one another, but we sure spent a lot of time in the same places.