Sugar Bowl

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That's right. We shall see. I don't know. I'm not a Dawg fan or a Kirby fan so I don't care either way. Nobody knows until a few years from now how it's going to play out. Kirbys future is all speculation right now. Not facts

Sure fooled me. As much as you have talked about them, I would have guessed you cared a lot.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Would someone please start a Georgia excuse thread so we have them all in one place. It's getting hard to keep up with all of them

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Would someone please start a Georgia excuse thread so we have them all in one place. It's getting hard to keep up with all of them

We need a top 10!

Twiggbuster

No excuses. Texas was the better team- that night. They whooped our tails, soundly.
But every dawg fan believes our best version was not on display in NO and that’s frustrating.
We will work on it and take on all comers in 2019.
You can bet your @$$es.

BamaGeorgialine

Sure fooled me. As much as you have talked about them, I would have guessed you cared a lot.
That's about the 20th time you've been wrong on here. Give or take a couple. I couldn't care less about another team. I've always been a Bama fan. That won't ever change. I have some good friends that are Dawg fans. I'd be happy for them but, it is awesome see them tears roll every year

Twiggbuster

It strikes me quite frequently that as we dawg fans love our team, win or lose, live and die with them , fans of some our rivals seem to be there with us? They seem to know more about our team than we do and always seem to be on here giving their take on our dawgs.
Astounding!!

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
It strikes me quite frequently that as we dawg fans love our team, win or lose, live and die with them , fans of some our rivals seem to be there with us? They seem to know more about our team than we do and always seem to be on here giving their take on our dawgs.
Astounding!!

Someone has to keep it real for the delusional dog fans. We are hap hap happy to oblige.

brownceluse

That's right. We shall see. Not every coach has it in him to be great. Saban is a great coach. Kirby is a good coach. Saban has years and years of experience over Kirby, so to me the comparisons aren't fair. Even if Kirby wins two championships it isn't fair, I don't think. If Kirby happens to win a couple, we will see how he can overcome losing his top assistants year after year after year. If he still wins then, then he's a great coach. This was his first game after losing his defensive coordinator and that might have affected some preparation. I don't know. I'm not a Dawg fan or a Kirby fan so I don't care either way. Nobody knows until a few years from now how it's going to play out. Kirbys future is all speculation right now. Not facts
Only comparison we can look at is the first three years for Saban and Smart. Let’s look at a few other successful coaches as well.
Interesting. Top 4 current coaches who have won a National Championships. Record first 3 years as a HC - Dabo Swinney 25-16 - Jimbo Fisher 30-10 - Urban Meyer 27-8 - Nick Saban 21-13-1 None won a natty during their first 3 years. Kirby Smart 32-9
So, let’s just keep it real if we can. Only legitimate way is to compare is the first 3. Kirby is doing just fine. Spin it, shake it, blend it, stir it or do whatever you so desire but nothing to be concerned about up to this point. Go Dawgs

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That's about the 20th time you've been wrong on here. Give or take a couple. I couldn't care less about another team. I've always been a Bama fan. That won't ever change. I have some good friends that are Dawg fans. I'd be happy for them but, it is awesome see them tears roll every year

I knew you were not a fan. You just seem to have an unnatural concern with them. Personally I would get zero entertainment going on another State's Forum thread and spend all my post criticizing, the fans of their favorite team. Takes all kinds though.

Water Swat

Only comparison we can look at is the first three years for Saban and Smart. Let’s look at a few other successful coaches as well.
Interesting. Top 4 current coaches who have won a National Championships. Record first 3 years as a HC - Dabo Swinney 25-16 - Jimbo Fisher 30-10 - Urban Meyer 27-8 - Nick Saban 21-13-1 None won a natty during their first 3 years. Kirby Smart 32-9
So, let’s just keep it real if we can. Only legitimate way is to compare is the first 3. Kirby is doing just fine. Spin it, shake it, blend it, stir it or do whatever you so desire but nothing to be concerned about up to this point. Go Dawgs

And by the first 3 year stats. richt is even better than Smart.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'd say there wasn't anything to be concerned about until there rose bowl performance. Hopefully it doesn't become a trend

brownceluse

And by the first 3 year stats. richt is even better than Smart.
You didn’t read the post.... Top 4 current coaches that have won a National championship.... But to your point. Richt never made it to the NC game. Kirby has so he’s already surpassed Richt. Go Dawgs!