Dan Mullen tries to take a shot at UGA over Fields transfer

bullgator

:rofl::rofl:Y’all really are new at being at/near the top.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
He is just mad because the talent gap is growing so fast between his team and the Dawgs.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I dont think it is to wise to call Smart a Liar. He is an OBC wannabe.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He is just mad because the talent gap is growing so fast between his team and the Dawgs.

Mullen makes his swipes at Smart off the field. Smart makes his swipes at Mullen on the field. On the field is what matters. Off the field is just talk.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator

Or Deondre Baker...:bounce:
Only in your Mind and your dreams.
We won our bowl game. You ended the season with two losses.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We played somebody, and we did not lose to Kentucky, in fact we ran them off the field. We never had a chance in the Sugar Bowl, because the players did not want to be there. That has happened to the majority of teams that were fighting for an NC and lost out at the end of the Season and going to a Bowl that they could care less about.

bullgator

That’s pretty much the standard answer for teams that lose their bowl games. Heck, we used it a few years ago when we lost to Michigan State. I think Bama used it when they lost to ,,,,Boise?

SpotandStalk

That’s pretty much the standard answer for teams that lose their bowl games. Heck, we used it a few years ago when we lost to Michigan State. I think Bama used it when they lost to ,,,,Boise?

Any team fighting for a spot in the title game that loses, then gets whipped in the bowl game, didnt have what it took to be champions anyway. Last years Sugar bowl was a statement game for Uga and they blew it.

bullgator

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yawn. Absolutely don't care what Dan Mullen says or thinks. He's a clown that has somehow fooled people into thinking that he can coach and that he is some sort of quarterback whisperer. Both of which are a bad joke.

For those who don't know already, he and Kirby don't like each other. Like, not at all. Not even a little bit. But I love that he keeps poking the bear because Kirby is just going hammer him that much harder.

Of the Florida coaches in my lifetime, Mullen is probably the worst at trying to play the bad guy and being hateable. I think most Georgia fans just sort of laugh at him. I know that's what I do. When he tried a flea flicker this year because he was butthurt about the year before I nearly wet my pants laughing when it was overthrown by a time zone.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Or Deondre Baker...:bounce:

We won our bowl game. You ended the season with two losses.

Meh. My problem with the bowl game was how obvious it was that we didn't care. As for taking a step back, losing the best linebacker in school history along with two of the best backs in school history will do that.