Blowgun headshot on huge cottonmouth

Bowcephus

Banned
I was hog hunting with my blowgun yesterday when I heard leaves rustling and I looked over to see a cottonmouth as big around as my arm about 4 feet from me. We had a stare down for a minute, and then I jumped up and grabbed my blowgun and shot him in the head. Here’s the video

sleepr71

Cool video! Ain’t no way I would’ve shot that joker with a dart! Water Moccasin are THE most aggressive snakes we have here..IMO & when breeding,or mad..they will bring the fight TO YOU! I about beat the bow off an aluminum John boat one day when we put in a pond that hadn’t seen a human in a long,long,time. A pair of Mocassins swam out to check us out & one crawled up on the side & was trying to get in?. My buddy shot the other one & I broke the paddle about 12 times on that one that climbed up? Needless to say...the fishing was OVER & I needed a beer. Had to push back in with a fishing pole..

Blackston

Ain’t this social media ? . Quit hatin on the fella. He’s a young man that seems to have his head screwed on pretty straight. Videos from my younger years would have landed me in prison !!!!! Keep at it Bo !!!! Your one of a kind and I think it’s awesome!!!!

Mexican Squealer

Cool video! Ain’t no way I would’ve shot that joker with a dart! Water Moccasin are THE most aggressive snakes we have here..IMO & when breeding,or mad..they will bring the fight TO YOU! I about beat the bow off an aluminum John boat one day when we put in a pond that hadn’t seen a human in a long,long,time. A pair of Mocassins swam out to check us out & one crawled up on the side & was trying to get in?. My buddy shot the other one & I broke the paddle about 12 times on that one that climbed up? Needless to say...the fishing was OVER & I needed a beer. Had to push back in with a fishing pole..

I’d bet good money those were banded water snakes and not cotton mouths...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Ain’t this social media ? . Quit hatin on the fella. He’s a young man that seems to have his head screwed on pretty straight. Videos from my younger years would have landed me in prison !!!!! Keep at it Bo !!!! Your one of a kind and I think it’s awesome!!!!
While I don’t agree with killing snakes..

Blackston hit this one on the head. :cheers:

Put a sock in it, haters..