An eewww! moment for some.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
You do realize people pay for special radio stations now days. Us normal folks call it satellite radio. I don't pay for it, but it's out there and We have it free each time my wife buys a new sports car that is the same as a Yugo. You really need to get out more. A lot has changed since you trucked the three highways that were around back then.

NOY is stuck on channel 143... When Radio Was.

sinclair1

They sell steaks at the Dollar Tree now, just sayin'.
There's a good chance I won't buy either cut again. :rofl:I was too cheap to buy one for each of us. :bounce: The cheap steak from dollar tree, if I can find it will go straight to the dog bowl after a taste. I will mark them so I can tell apart too. Wouldn't want to get confused facepalm::bounce:

sinclair1

I am really disappointed in You folks. Here I am buying the meat and not a one of you mentioned I needed to purchase sea salt. :huh:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I am really disappointed in You folks. Here I am buying the meat and not a one of you mentioned I needed to purchase sea salt. :huh:

i use the Morton's rock salt. It is cheaper, and tastes the same

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
You do realize people pay for special radio stations now days. Us normal folks call it satellite radio. I don't pay for it, but it's out there and We have it free each time my wife buys a new sports car that is the same as a Yugo. You really need to get out more. A lot has changed since you trucked the three highways that were around back then.
Dang